Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
mmmDoughnutzzz

What is the suggestion about?
Missions

Description:
If you activate a mission that requires a rank, such as monthly bedwars missions that you need diamond rank for, you need to keep the rank in order to complete the mission.

When the April fools rank was introduced, there was an influx in players activating the missions you needed rank for. Those players, including me, are now unable to complete those missions, as they no longer have the rank.

I think it should be possible to complete all missions you start, regardless of whether you have the rank for it. This will apply for all future events that take place.
Basically all im saying is, let us complete the diamond missions we all started when we had the rank, then they can reset so we cant start them.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People can now complete those ranked missions they started.

Last edited:

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
It would be better if the staff created special missions for these events that would last till the duration of the event. I do think that the players should be able to continue their progress, however, being able to keep a mission is also a bit unfair for ranked players who paid for it. In conclusion, I am neutral.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
It would be better if the staff created special missions for these events that would last till the duration of the event. I do think that the players should be able to continue their progress, however, being able to keep a mission is also a bit unfair for ranked players who paid for it. In conclusion, I am neutral.
I understand your point about the unfairness toward the ranked players who bought it, but the missions they started will be the only missions they can complete, they wont be able to start more without the rank. This seems reasonable surely? Its like a 1 time thing.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Will be great addition for blazetharkidrs because he was extremely mad when that happened

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
neutral i think it would be better to just reset progress but your way isn't bad either

MasterCollins

+1 this is good, i was wondering why my progress wasnt going towards the diamond ranked missions that i started when i had the april fools rank

Flexier

Donator
Donator
I doubt they intended on letting this happen. In other words, they probably had no idea that the April fool's rank would make everyone activate any mission they desired.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
What flxier mentioned above is true, April Fools rank wasn't supposed to give you diamond rank features. It was merely a bug

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
mmmDoughnutzzz

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Well, the thing is, I've still got those diamond and gold missions started, since april when i first got the rank. Its getting annoying how i cant complete them

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, mmmDoughnutzzz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Nirahz

Status
Not open for further replies.