Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums More feautures for "stats"

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
More feautures for "stats"​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion

Today got a reasonable update with the addition of Statistics where people can see their own stats or other people's stats and their respective ranking in the global leaderboards but i think they could add some more features to it.
First of all I think that below "Last Online" they should add the first time the player has joined:

View: https://imgur.com/mbIIMYQ

People should be able to see other players in the same section as the first thing stated by me a counter that shows how many hours you have spent in the server with more details ( gameplay time on each gamemode ) as currently is something that only staff members can view and I still don't understand why. There should be a leaderboard for that too to determine in what position we are when it comes to gameplay time spent on JartexNetwork.
For now that is all I could think about, maybe i will suggest more and edit the suggestion, feel free to criticize the suggestion and suggest changes in it and the most important, be honest.

Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
.​

Extra Information:
cr7 is sus​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Yea but im lazy 🗿🗿
Also why dont they already show it? Is it something private?
That is why i created the suggestion altho i think it was suggested multiple times how ever this would perfectly fit now in forums since they added stats

rexxmidle

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
rexxmidle
+1, Great suggestion, It would be great for everyone to see it.

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
daviddaraban​

What is your suggestion's title?
More feautures for "stats"​

Suggestion Details:
Hello to everyone that is reading this suggestion​
Today got a reasonable update with the addition of Statistics where people can see their own stats or other people's stats and their respective ranking in the global leaderboards but i think they could add some more features to it.​
First of all I think that below "Last Online" they should add the first time the player has joined:​
People should be able to see other players in the same section as the first thing stated by me a counter that shows how many hours you have spent in the server with more details ( gameplay time on each gamemode ) as currently is something that only staff members can view and I still don't understand why. There should be a leaderboard for that too to determine in what position we are when it comes to gameplay time spent on JartexNetwork.​
For now that is all I could think about, maybe i will suggest more and edit the suggestion, feel free to criticize the suggestion and suggest changes in it and the most important, be honest.​
Have a nice day!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
.​

Extra Information:
cr7 is sus​
+1 Great suggestion,it would be great to see other players first join date and playtime.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
they have it stored in jseen. if they simply make a request to the same database they get the data for it.
BRUHHHH
thats exactly what I told a sr mod once whilst asking for my jseen along with my joining date
he was like NOPE NOT POSSIBLE
Hopefully they add it soon 🙏

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
BRUHHHH
thats exactly what I told a sr mod once whilst asking for my jseen along with my joining date
he was like NOPE NOT POSSIBLE
Hopefully they add it soon 🙏
I dont rlly understand why gameplay time is such a secret and they are not allowed to tell the gameplay time of someone else to you...

Dumpking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Dumpking
+1 | Being able to see how much you've spent is a cool idea for me, I guess being able to look back at your progress every year.. also first time joined would be nice. For nostalgia purposes/learning about a username (could be one you old used on cracked) also yeah, i'd be down to listen to what more could be added.

- Maybe add a yearly section for the leaderboards aswell (maybe I'm blind and can't see it) but yeah..!