Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my crop hoppers arent picking up my cactus, im not sure if my hoppers are the problem or the cactus farm has decided not to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rebuilt the collection system to a simpler system with 6 hoppers total, it still wont work, i need help please

Vicey

Donator
Donator
i rebuilt the collection system to a simpler system with 6 hoppers total, it still wont work, i need help please
Your farm may be too big than 1 chunk. For the hoppers to work, specifically crops (if crop hoppers) must be within 1 chunk. Same goes for mob hoppers. Meaning, crops must be in a 16x16 grid with the hopper in the middle or side for it to work. It may also not be working because the hopper is not a crop hopper. Hopefully I helped.

theproddd

Crop hoppers only pick up things in the specific chunk it was placed, or it won't pick up anything

eAwesome

Crop hoppers collect all crop drops in a chunk, which is a 16x16 area found by looking in F3.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AngryChimpanzee
yeah I have chunk borders, I made sure my collection platform and cactus farm are aligned in the same chunk, it still won't work, other players are having this issue, I also placed a cactus to see if it would grow and it isn't, I tried dropping a cactus within the same chunk that the hopper is in, it picked it up, so I think the issue is with the server not allowing cactus to grow.

Vicey

Donator
Donator
other players are having this issue
I cannot come onto the server at the moment to check but please report the bug under the bug reports section. Take a video of you dropping a cactus and prove it's a crop chest. Hopefully they will fix it by the weekend.

Last edited:

eAwesome

yeah I have chunk borders, I made sure my collection platform and cactus farm are aligned in the same chunk, it still won't work, other players are having this issue, I also placed a cactus to see if it would grow and it isn't, I tried dropping a cactus within the same chunk that the hopper is in, it picked it up, so I think the issue is with the server not allowing cactus to grow.
Oh, my cactus farm isn't working at the moment too. So its the server thing

Status
Not open for further replies.