Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my first impression when joining this server

The_Dutch_Tiger

i joined jartex being open for a entire new experience, when i joined there were so many options on what to play, i have always liked prison so i decided to join it, this was my best decision yet, i started playing and immediatly had loads of fun, people helped me and i got a lot of help with how things work and also by giving me things, one of the first people to help me was dannyshot, he was a person from the same country and was very nice giving me upgrades to my pickaxe and my backpack so i can start grinding, everytime i asked for something i would get a anwer. i started focusing myself on what the best ways are to get stuff, i had asked it to someone and they suggested i do quests, this was a good thing because i was getting so much xp and other stuff, and dont forget this is all still in day 1, i dont know if im lucky or if im skilled but this start is definetly something to be happy about, i got my first rank a seasonal thug rank and i also got a GOD pickaxe which i still use to this day, even tho im right now on day 3 of the server, i feel like i can be VERY happy with the progress i have made since i am a lot of the time on /baltop 2 and i also have great things like pets and teammates
for any new players joining, i suggest you dont leave if you dont know what to do, do some research and ask it to people and trust me if you get in the flow you will love this server