Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My quickest Bedwars game

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
Once I was grinding solo bedwars. I stumbled upon a really quick 4 rush (16 blocks) map, Mario Circuit. I did a 4 rush got my 1st rush out in 1 go there were only 7 people in game so then I got 2 more teams so only 1 guy was left I got his bed and voided, thanks to my mining fatigue trap he could not break my bed in time when he was about to break it I respawned and because he also had slowness I comboed him and got that bedwars dub. My game lasted about 2.5 minutes only. So that's my quickest game of bedwars, what is your quickest game reply and let everyone know.

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Thats pog. I have had a perfect game with no deaths and me and some friends got a one minute 15 in quads at night.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Krishna_

Krishna_

IGN
Raghvendra2007
A 15 min quad game is good that's a gg i got a 12 mins quad game because my friend could bridge fast like moonwalk and godbridge.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I think my fastest game was around.. 1 minute something? I was grinding a winstreak with friends a couple days ago and we ended the game super quickly!

NotKitkat

Donator
Donator
My fastest game would be about 2 seconds cause I just spawn in duos and realised I got no teammate and I just disconnect. World record? :)

CarrotGamingYT

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I like meet cheaters when they final kill every peoples then kicked cilent mod ^_^