Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Story In Jartex:

TerryV2

Hello, my name is Terry, well my ign is TerryV2.
Let me tell you how I got this name and how I got so addicted to Jartex.
It all started in 2023 when a friend of mine (his name was also Terry) introduced me to Minecraft JAVA Edition, I played bedrock edition before and was a complete noob at Java edition. I thought I had to pay for Minecraft Java but I realized that there was a thing known as Cracked Minecraft. I spent a few days researching about Cracked Minecraft and grew really interested. I learnt that I couldn’t play specific servers and had very limited choices. I looked up cracked servers to play on day and night until I came across a server that was so beautiful, well made and had such a nice community. This server is called Jartex Network. I showed Jartex to the friend that introduced me to the game and he seemed genuinely interested too. As a former bedrock player, something about Bed Wars really sparked something in me and I believe the joy I get from playing Bed Wars on Jartex is no difference. I started voting for Jartex not because of the rewards but genuinely because the amount of joy I got out of playing on such an underrated server. It’s been 2-3 months after I first started playing and I’m now a part of the Jartex Community Discord Server and I’ve got to say, I’m proud to be apart of it :). Thanks to the Devs for making such an amazing server! Look forward to so much more fun and adventures!
-Terry

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
This made me think of when I was a kid and first got into Minecraft and u didn't mention how long it took you to notice cracked which is fine, but man, it took me 1 whole year to figure out why I can't play servers haha. Good days. Anyhow, enjoy playin ;)