Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My Whole Exprience Of Jaretex Network :D

My First Day On jartex Network
when i logg on i saw a login page ofc, and enter in Main Hub, where i saw that the MailMan standing and looking me with there naked eyes haha. It's little bit complicated when i saw first interface of Main Hub/bedwars inventory (by the way jartex is my first server where i like to play) but still i figure it out and the main thing happens to make Bedwars so exciting is Bedwars Talents or Brain Washer . I never seen these kind of fiture in other servers . But the more exciting talk is the jartex member/players because they are the once who can appricate there teamates and make there heart attached with jartex community, and also the staff members is also kind because when i saw a first hacker in my third day bedwar game i invite a staff member in party and warp him to ban the cheating guy. The second thing i notice in first day is voteing system where u got iron or gold rank while voteing and also if your are on the leaderboard you can get enouph gold for dia rank . These are factore that make me addicted to jartex community and also The Bridge game mod is so nice but it take too long to end i also like it. Hope fully jartex make more opportunities to bring there audience and became the world best crack server.
CYA!!