Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Need assistance

AntonioGej

Hello my name is AntonioGej.I play Bedwars on a regular basis,and i need help.Im almost hot garbage in the game.i either finish last or 3-4.How can i improve to be better.What tactics can i use and how to use them to their fullest extent.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Here are some tips from me(trust me is the worst tips)
The main thing you need to focus is, defending your bed, pvping, speed bridging, diamond upgrades and armor upgrades.

No jk, you need to learn it by yourself, is the best way, everytime you lost, die you learn form the mistake.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

AntonioGej

Here are some tips from me(trust me is the worst tips)
The main thing you need to focus is, defending your bed, pvping, speed bridging, diamond upgrades and armor upgrades.

No jk, you need to learn it by yourself, is the best way, everytime you lost, die you learn form the mistake.
Thanks for friendly feedback,will work on it!

LoLMaster321_

and also, blockhit. (1.8 - 1.8.9) It will really help you. Oh and also watch some pro youtubers like:
Technoblade
gamerboy80
etc. You can learn some tips from there.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
and also, block hit. (1.8 - 1.8.9) It will really help you. Oh and also watch some pro YouTubers like:
Technoblade
gamerboy80
etc. You can learn some tips from there.
Block hitting is kinda glitchy and also gb80 is sweat and tryhard and techno blade is an entertaining YT learning from the swear/tryhard simply won't help a bit but true you can learn and see what they do best and most.

LoLMaster321_

Block hitting is kinda glitchy and also gb80 is sweat and tryhard and techno blade is an entertaining YT learning from the swear/tryhard simply won't help a bit but true you can learn and see what they do best and most.
i can diagree a small bit, since i learned a lot from technoblade. and gb80. But i see where you are heading here

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
These all won't help much. Practice ovee and over again will help you certainly. A better aim on your opponent is the main thing to practice. Rushing is a good strategy to start your game. The tactics in the game needs to be tweaked every game so a particular tactic don't help.

LoLMaster321_

idk abt yall but i learnt a lot of tactics and how to block the enemy by watching techno and gb80. You can try it and see if it helps

Homiiz

Donator
Donator
Truth is there are no shortcuts in life.. Just practice and you will see! Good luck :)

S

Shayy

Just keep playing over and over again, trust me it will be boring if you keep on coming last but you will start to see improvements soon also maybe change your method of playing so if you usually start rushing people maybe try doing the opposite and stay at your base and defend.