Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames New Clan Update Suggestion

Minecraft Username:
skidevilzombie​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Clan Update Suggestion​

Suggestion Details:
The suggestion is about how to improve Clans.
As everyone knows, the update that added the Clans was one of the biggest or if not the biggest update that there has ever been in minigames, as such, it should be improved from time to time. I'll give you some ideas to improve:

Divisions: To begin with, remove the Top 50 and add 4-5 more divisions, such as:
Top 4;
Top 5;
Top 6-10;
Top 11-25;
Top 26-50;
(The rewards would have to be reviewed by the Developers).

Cosmetics: Yes it's true that every 2 months (more or less), they add some cosmetics. I know it's a lot of work but if there was always a "OP" cosmetic for Top 1 and Top 2 clan, everything would be more disputed and competitive.
(Summary: Try to get atleast 1-2 new cosmetics per month).

Clan shop: Last but not least, we have the clan shop which in my opinion should be added 1-2 more situations. I say this because the clans that are lvl 85+, for sure they already have everything maximized and they waste coins every time they win because they already have full clan coins.

Very important: Please make the Clans reach level 200. There is some clans that wil reach it soon.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More happy players :)

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I agree with your propositions. However, I think top #10 division is a good idea, but if this were added, I wouldn't add Top #4 and #5 divisions, it would be too much in my opinion.

About cosmetics, you may precise what you call "OP" cosmetic to let developers have a global idea of what people want!

Global vote, +1

VoidX

Addicted Member

Suggestion: Upvoted +1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. I am glad to say your suggestion is great. I have decided to upvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below

Reasons for Upvote
  • Great Suggestion

Have a nice day/night

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
I think it's a very good idea.
because achieving top #1 is impossible because of people who I dont want to name ( FuzniX FuzniX ) and 2 or 3 is diffrenet every time, so having something like that wouold be good cz the diffrence between #15 and #10 is alot

Almay

Donator
Donator
Although I read out your suggestion and want to give you a +1

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
I think the top 3 rewards should be left untouched BUT there shouldn’t be a top 50 rewards but a top 10 rewards

They should add some personal coins “getting increaser” *idk how to put it into words ;-; even for exp but only with like 1/4th chance of getting 2-4x exp if you have 3 or more clan mates from the same clan

I think they should just remove the cap from clan levels and just make it go up til whenever and have huge clan exp requirements which will be hard to do which will motivate clan members to grind

+1.

ExilledKilen

I really like the suggestion but 2 cosmetics per month that's hard it depends on the staff mostly
+1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-20-49-678.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-12-16-09-20-49-678.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
skidevilzombie​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Clan Update Suggestion​

Suggestion Details:
The suggestion is about how to improve Clans.​
As everyone knows, the update that added the Clans was one of the biggest or if not the biggest update that there has ever been in minigames, as such, it should be improved from time to time. I'll give you some ideas to improve:​
Divisions: To begin with, remove the Top 50 and add 4-5 more divisions, such as:​
Top 4;​
Top 5;​
Top 6-10;​
Top 11-25;​
Top 26-50;​
(The rewards would have to be reviewed by the Developers).​
Cosmetics: Yes it's true that every 2 months (more or less), they add some cosmetics. I know it's a lot of work but if there was always a "OP" cosmetic for Top 1 and Top 2 clan, everything would be more disputed and competitive.​
(Summary: Try to get atleast 1-2 new cosmetics per month).​
Clan shop: Last but not least, we have the clan shop which in my opinion should be added 1-2 more situations. I say this because the clans that are lvl 85+, for sure they already have everything maximized and they waste coins every time they win because they already have full clan coins.​
Very important: Please make the Clans reach level 200. There is some clans that wil reach it soon.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More happy players :)
+1 I absolutely love your suggestion. It gets boring having the same rewards for top 50.Top #10 would be nice.