Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New gamemode - Mega Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Minecraft Username:
Arnolddddd​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
New gamemode - Mega Run​

Suggestion Details:
Hi greetings everyone!​
🙏This suggestion would take quite long to read, and what could I say? Enjoy it!​
🙏So, everyone knows TB is not a popular gamemode, but still it is admired by a lot. I suggest this new gamemode called mega run to either replace TB, or just add it. So what is this all about? Let’s get into it.​
⬆️Mega run will be a gamemode made for everyone, and specific parkour-ers, good fast bridgers will like it a lot. So basically, the objective is to be the last one alive standing. The borders will start to shrink on one side, and you have to ‘run’ directly towards the opposite side. You will be 20 blocks in front of the border when you start running. The starting speed of the border will be 1 block per sec, and increase by 0.5 blocks per sec more every 3 minutes. The width will be 70 blocks and there would be obsidian walls on both other sides.​
💪Throughout the run, it would be easy at the start, and it would just be a few trees, bushes as obstacles. However, it’ll soon get harder, changing into parkours (simple), and a few bridging activities such as bridging just a distance of 10 blocks. The next could be lava pond with 2 or 3 thin one block wide road over it. Further challenges could be decided by developers, but I also suggest stuff like a ladder clutch at the end, a few 4 block jumps, and maybe even a small maze 😀!​
🎃Rules will not be that complex:​
You ARE allowed to hit someone, but you won’t be given anything except from 64 blocks.​
❤️
You ARE allowed to break blocks in game, and create obstacles for others.​
❤️
You ARE allowed to uses bridges built by others, but it is your risk because the bridges might just knock you into the void.​
❤️
You ARE allowed to collect extra blocks from blocks in the maps, but it would waste your time.​
❤️
You ARE NOT allowed to team with someone to target or any type of unfairness.​
❤️
You ARE NOT allowed to craft stuff.​
❤️
You ARE NOT allowed to use any mods and hacks, and cheating would just get you kicked.​
❤️
Further rules could be decided by developers again.​
😇Kits/ Takents:​
😅Just like sky wars and the bridge, you will have kits and talents.​
😅There would be kits containing axes, picaxes and shears etc. Specific kits will be made by developers. (Though you won’t be given a sword, and you can only hit someone with hand.)​
Talents:​
In this game-mode, you are only allowed to select 2 talents.​
Dasher talent - 25 percent chance to get speed II for 3 seconds when you are less than 10 blocks away from the border. (Upgradable)​
😍
Feather weight - 10 percent chance to receive 40 percent less damage when receiving fall damage (when you miss a ladder clutch, getting hit by players off tress etc. Upgradable)​
😍
Crunch time legend - when only 2 players left, a 7 percent chance of receiving speed I for the rest of the game. (Upgradable)​
😍
Revenger - when someone hit you into the void, or somehow kills you, you het a 2 percent chance of teleporting back to his *current* spot, and get second life. (Upgradable)​
😍
Ice skating! - when there’s a part where u have to swim or go over water, you receive 10 percent chance of frost Walker for 10 seconds. (Upgradable).​
😍
Staff members could also create other talents, but these ones are some of my suggestions!​
😍
Other info:​
For this game mode, there will be two options. One is a 8 players game (solo), the other is a 16 players game (doubles). In solos, when you die, you lose. However in doubles, if you die, but your teammate wins, you still win!​
This is just the starting point, but I hope this would get considered soon! If this thing gets pushed further, other details would be decided by staffs.​
Note: This is not to replace TB or say TB is bad, but this is just a innovative and creative idea personally from me.😝😉
Note to Nekglace: Does it sound good? It is not to replace TB so please don’t be angry at me!😂🤓🤓

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This new game mode could attract more players to Jartex Network, because Jartex wants to be a individual and innovative server, not copying others. It would also be an interesting game mode for players to ply, and I am sure that the majority of players would enjoy it!​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OfficialArny6

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Hi! Hope you reached it here! Thank you all for reading my suggestion, and using your time once again.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey OfficialArny6,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[Minigames] New gamemode - Mega Run” a
Neutral

I hope that you can Change my mind into Voting better.
Goodluck!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OfficialArny6​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ unlqvinly

Status
Not open for further replies.