Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames New GameMode (Minigames)

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
New GameMode (Minigames)​

Suggestion Details:
Not sure on how to explain this in the title but the gamemode would go like this:​
There would be 4 tiny minigames that would be on this gamemode. Every Monday, The minigame would switch to one of the other 4.​
Lets get some variables first. minigame1, minigame2, minigame3 and minigame4.​
On Week 1 of the month, minigame1 would be selected.​
Week 2, minigame2 would be selected.​
Week 3, minigame3 would be selected.​
And week 4, minigame4 would be selected.​
It doesn't HAVE to be in order but it would be good to so the playerbase knows what minigame would come up in the upcoming week.​
Of course some things have to be customized depending on the minigame. First the amount of trophies gained. Amount of XP, Amount of coins and if talens, what kind of talents? If kits, what kits? And would ranks matter?​
Of course that the community might not like the minigames inside of this gamemode, so perhaps make new minigames and rotate them out depending on the community's opinion of them. (Kind of like the Jartex MiniGames community. They do polls for the maps and rotate them out and such.)​
Not sure if it is a good idea to have modes or not, if there is modes. Could do something like TheBridge and just have one lobby for it.​
Some suggestions for the mini games inside of this gamemode:​
Murder Mystery but different - Most Murder Mysteries are one shot and I don't think that is all about skill. So make the bows a 4 hit on the player and sword would be a 3 hit, maybe disable chat and definitely select random names for the players. To prevent things such as ghosting. If chat is enabled, skins would be a good thing to turn off as well.​
If modes, Murder Mystery 1: Same settings as above with one Murderer (Chosen randomly)​
Murder Mystery 2: Same settings above but with two Murderers (One chosen randomly) and they can make someone else a Murderer (Idea, it can be given via a book. People can drop a book. Witness it. Either steal the book or attempt to kill them both.)​
Murder Mystery II: This mode would be similar to Murder Mystery 2 but both Murderers would be selected at random and they can both win the game either as a team or as a individual but if they win as a team, maybe give either a bonus or split the rewards of winning (Coin, XP). They're also not alerted of who is the other Murderer.​
Unfortunately I do not have any other ideas for the minigames that can be inside of that gamemode.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Well first, a new gamemode would be an amazing thing to add.​
Second, if you seen the player count for the seasonal gamemode. The gamemode itself wasn't the best but the amount of players that joined on its first release was massive and at first, gamemodes are fun to play but later on. They get bored. With this addition, it would be continuous change and excitement built up.​
Note to the Developers:
Of course that this would take a lot of development work. That could be one of the reasons that it can be denied but I want to add that Yes. It would take a lot of development work but so did the seasonal gamemode, eggsplosions, but I presume that it was made slowly. This suggestion doesn't need to be implemented right away. I feel like that this gamemode could immensely increase the player count and overall activity on JartexNetwork. Look at eggsplosion and the halloween minigame. That, at first, blew up and then slowly died, with this suggestion. It would blow up, slowly die, go onto a new minigame next week and then blow up again and by the next month, they would no longer feel bored with the gamemode and once again, play it more. And at the point that it seriously does die, switch it out for another minigame and it once again, blows up and such.​

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
That could be one of the reasons that it can be denied
wrong, the reason this will be denied for is that your suggestion says, "add a new gamemode on minigames and rotate it" but except it has a few thousand unnecessary words. Suggest actual things we could add, murder mystery has been suggested before and dneied multiple times (by myself as well). Developing comes after you have an idea, you havent suggested anything so what are the devs gonna develop?

therefore -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
wrong, the reason this will be denied for is that your suggestion says, "add a new gamemode on minigames and rotate it" but except it has a few thousand unnecessary words. Suggest actual things we could add, murder mystery has been suggested before and dneied multiple times (by myself as well). Developing comes after you have an idea, you havent suggested anything so what are the devs gonna develop?

therefore -1
I gave murder mystery as an example.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Yuu

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
The idea itself stands quite alright. I especially like the minigame rotation you talked about. +1

MiltonNJ05

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
MiltonNJ05
I think a great mini game to bring back as well might be classic tnt wars (Multi layer walls between two teams of 5. Each team is given a chest room of resources to build tnt cannons with, and the first team to blow through the wall and kill all of the other team’s players wins). Not many servers at all have it anymore, and I think a lot of players would enjoy getting to play it on Jartex.

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I really appreciate your concept! I decided to give a +1!

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku
+1 great idea and suggestion. It will be good if added as there will be a variety of minigames you could play.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello iFlyYT,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iFlyYT

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello iFlyYT,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Hello! Thank you for taking your time in commenting, if you may. Could you list the reasons why? So the idea could either be improved or future people who wish to vote could also see your point of view.

King regards,
iFlyYT.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello! Thank you for taking your time in commenting, if you may. Could you list the reasons why? So the idea could either be improved or future people who wish to vote could also see your point of view.

King regards,
iFlyYT.
  • it would be hard to find a minigame that hasn't been suggested and denied in the past to add (and gets enough players)
  • idea too confusing/complex
  • Jartex should focus on improving its main gamemodes that gets the most players from