Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Gamemode: MinigamesPractice

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemode: MinigamesPractice

Description:
Minigames Practice Server:

This is a new gamemode which staff can implement in JartexNetwork.

Sub-Games To practice-

Bridging Practice ( Normal Bridging 30 Blocks and diagonal bridging 30-40 blocks, suggested by BigSmile BigSmile and got denied too šŸ˜”)

Bow and Arrow Practice ( Shooting a Moving bot and killing that bot )

Parkour ( Easy, Normal, Hard , 20 Maps per level)

LadderClutch ( High bridge and you get 16 wool, 16 ladders and clutch till you do it )

Bot Practice Games( Where few bots play bedwars against you similar to normal players to practice )

EggFight (Using eggs to knock a moving Bot from bridge)
Fireball&TntJump Practice ( TH99 TH99 ) ( Maybe 2 small islands with 15-25 blocks gap and you tntjump/fireballjump )

(Suggest More, I will edit and give credit to the person suggested)

Why this should be Implemented:

This is one of its kind in Cracked Minecraft server.

twerion only provides bridging

Players can practice in this place instead of creative or singleplayer world to adjust to ping in server as the ping would be probably similar.

This really can increase playerbase. You can also sync rank to minigames for extra benefits for donators.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Given

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo

Last edited:

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
+1 Great for practice and helps in getting more wins and can also be used as a Warm-Up for Minigames

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1 i think this would make the server more well known as not many cracked servers have this kind of thing.

for the people saying : just do it in creative/single player : creative was meant to be for making ur own builds not for sweating BW.
Single player also makes u play with 0 ping while in the server you would have 120+, huge difference by the way (yes i know i just repeated what vishy said)

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Minecraft Username:
vishyvishal

What is the suggestion about?
New Gamemode: MinigamesPractice

Description:
Minigames Practice Server:

This is a new gamemode which staff can implement in JartexNetwork.

Sub-Games To practice-

Bridging Practice

Bow and Arrow Practice

Parkour

LadderClutch

Bot Practice Games( Where few bots play bedwars against you similar to normal players to practice )

EggFight (Using eggs to knock a moving Bot from bridge)
Fireball&TntJump Practice ( TH99 TH99 )

(Suggest More, I will edit and give credit to the person suggested)

Why this should be Implemented:

This is one of its kind in Cracked Minecraft server.

twerion only provides bridging

Players can practice in this place instead of creative or singleplayer world to adjust to ping in server as the ping would be probably similar.

This really can increase playerbase. You can also sync rank to minigames for extra benefits for donators.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Given

Extra Information:
JustThiemo JustThiemo
I like this alot and I think it would boost the user count considering minigames are one of the most influxing player gamemodes!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vishyvishal

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
-1 what a terrible idea, there is no need for this and overall, garbage idea
Just because my english is bad and I commented on your dumb suggestion, doesn't mean you can just -1 a suggestion without reading it properly. If you want to do this type of stuff then stay away from me and do it to Alduin Alduin or blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs , Same applies to Xplode Xplode and A Alex he -1 my suggestion because he hates me for weird reason.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just because my english is bad and I commented on your dumb suggestion, doesn't mean you can just -1 a suggestion without reading it properly. If you want to do this type of stuff then saty away from me and do it to Alduin Alduin or blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs .
Blaze is banned whatsoever but ok
Changed to +1 due that this suggestion is better than blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs 's youtube channel

Pastori

Addicted Member
Just because my english is bad and I commented on your dumb suggestion, doesn't mean you can just -1 a suggestion without reading it properly. If you want to do this type of stuff then stay away from me and do it to Alduin Alduin or blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs , Same applies to Xplode Xplode and A Alex he -1 my suggestion because he hates me for weird reason.
first fix ur english
second idc if upvoted/downvoted my suggestions its litterly ur opinion
third i can -1 wdym i dont like ur suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.