Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Item (invisibility potion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
Hello!

So, for my first official post here, I'd like to spit out my suggestion! So far, we've got around 2 potions in the gamemode "
BedWars". And while that is quite helpful most times, I just feel like there is something missing... OH! It's the invisibility potion. Of course!

Most of the servers I've played on always have these following potions up for sale in the "
BedWars" shop.

-
Jump Potion

-
Speed Potion

-
Invisibility Potion

And while Jartex has 2 of these potions, the shop is still lacking the
Invisibility Potion. It's an essential item for every server. And the fact that Jartex doesn't have it weirds me out a bit. I feel that without the Invisibility Potion, Jartex is really missing out on a bunch of awesome bed-breaking moments and fights. It would make the game a bit more... I guess you could say.. funner? Because mid-way into the game you'll feel a bit of anxiety that someone might be breaking your bed right now. And people would buy the blindness trap way more often. So it would just put a ton of action into each game that Jartex already lacks. And it would make the server feel more like bigger premium servers (You know which one I'm talking about, won't name any names though).

So! If the potion would be added, I say make it 2 Emeralds. So it would take a full 4 emeralds to go and attack a base. Because that's probably a sacrifice a lot of people would make at the end of the game if it meant for you to win.

That's all for now! I really would like to see everyone's opinions in the comments! Correct me if I did say anything wrong.

Goodbye!

Dragan_TheKiller

Donator
Donator
I mean, not really.. If they have Diamond armor, buy Fireballs. I use fireballs to combo people. I might make a post about that actually... It's really helpful against hackers.
burns iron like a steam machine no ty

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
y'all were perfectly fine with invis potions until i brought up cheaters and now ur acting like u thought of that

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
the reason their "dev" is spending 10 years making an anticheat is to be "unique" right, you think they gonna add invis pots? lmao. even if they wanted to, they wouldn't. don't like work. work bad

(I'm aware it would take a total of 5 minutes to add though)

1Deqression_

Hello!

So, for my first official post here, I'd like to spit out my suggestion! So far, we've got around 2 potions in the gamemode "
BedWars". And while that is quite helpful most times, I just feel like there is something missing... OH! It's the invisibility potion. Of course!

Most of the servers I've played on always have these following potions up for sale in the "
BedWars" shop.

-
Jump Potion

-
Speed Potion

-
Invisibility Potion

And while Jartex has 2 of these potions, the shop is still lacking the
Invisibility Potion. It's an essential item for every server. And the fact that Jartex doesn't have it weirds me out a bit. I feel that without the Invisibility Potion, Jartex is really missing out on a bunch of awesome bed-breaking moments and fights. It would make the game a bit more... I guess you could say.. funner? Because mid-way into the game you'll feel a bit of anxiety that someone might be breaking your bed right now. And people would buy the blindness trap way more often. So it would just put a ton of action into each game that Jartex already lacks. And it would make the server feel more like bigger premium servers (You know which one I'm talking about, won't name any names though).

So! If the potion would be added, I say make it 2 Emeralds. So it would take a full 4 emeralds to go and attack a base. Because that's probably a sacrifice a lot of people would make at the end of the game if it meant for you to win.

That's all for now! I really would like to see everyone's opinions in the comments! Correct me if I did say anything wrong.

Goodbye!

1Deqression_

Doesnt work on jaretx for some erason
Someone is gonna abuse the thing with hacks
Where is the skill in just drinking invis and rushing someone
You cant see from how many blocks a hacker is hitting you if you cant see them
True if a hacker drinks Invis he can easily bednuke ur bed and kill you

Status
Not open for further replies.