Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars new item

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar

What is the suggestion about?
new item

Description:
"Ink bomb" u can buy this item for 3 emeralds from the shop, its in the from of an egg, when u throw it, it will make an explosion effect that wont deal damage but all players within 5x5 blocks range with get blindness 4 and slowness 1 for 6 seconds, and it has a cooldown of 20 seconds. (edited)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new item that will help especially in a 4v1 situation

Last edited:

Khosraw

Banned
Good suggestion, but as you know Jartex is gay sometimes. You see I know a developer and in the developer's eyes, this is a scary suggestion because it's good and unique. Unique = you have to code and Jartex uses mostly plugins from other developers. In conclusion, probably getting denied! Like the idea though...

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Luncar

What is the suggestion about?
new item

Description:
"Ink bomb" u can buy this item for 3 emeralds from the shop, its in the from of an egg, when u throw it, it'll make an explosion effect ( the explosion doesnt actually do damage ) that will give all enemies near by blindness 4 and slowness 2 for 6 seconds, and it has a cooldown of 15 seconds.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new item that will help especially in a 4v1 situation
-1 way too overpowered u can just escape with pearls anyways
blindness 4 and slowness 2????

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
-1 way too overpowered u can just escape with pearls anyways
blindness 4 and slowness 2????
Just can't take new ideas can you?

I like the idea but its less than half of it, I think splash slowness pots are not a bad addition to bedwars
But blindness is quite op on bridges. So blindness is a straight no. And

A slowness effect for like 4-5 seconds should do, this should be 1 emerald, basically another potion. Its a good getaway tool. And since its affecting the enemy its only 4-5 seconds also its equivalent of having speed over someone who doesn't and finally its a splash pot to slow enemies.

Or instead of a splash pot u can use an Ink Sac like the broken stinky bomb in skywars

+1 I like it this way.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
Good suggestion, but as you know Jartex is gay sometimes. You see I know a developer and in the developer's eyes, this is a scary suggestion because it's good and unique. Unique = you have to code and Jartex uses mostly plugins from other developers. In conclusion, probably getting denied! Like the idea though...
lol ty bro u actually like one of my ideas for once

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
thiemo will ban u for saying that

-1 i dont think it'd fit into bedwars, more suited for something like skywars

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Just can't take new ideas can you?

I like the idea but its less than half of it, I think splash slowness pots are not a bad addition to bedwars
But blindness is quite op on bridges. So blindness is a straight no. And

A slowness effect for like 4-5 seconds should do, this should be 1 emerald, basically another potion. Its a good getaway tool. And since its affecting the enemy its only 4-5 seconds also its equivalent of having speed over someone who doesn't and finally its a splash pot to slow enemies.

Or instead of a splash pot u can use an Ink Sac like the broken stinky bomb in skywars

+1 I like it this way.
blindness 4 is way too op i don't want to get two tapped off the edge when i can't even see my opponent

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
blindness doesnt let you sprint, kinda op for normal games, but as a part of pg's it would be cool