Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars new item

Pastori

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Luncar

What is the suggestion about?
new item

Description:
"Ink bomb" u can buy this item for 3 emeralds from the shop, its in the from of an egg, when u throw it, it will make an explosion effect that wont deal damage but all players within 5x5 blocks range with get blindness 4 and slowness 1 for 6 seconds, and it has a cooldown of 20 seconds. (edited)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new item that will help especially in a 4v1 situation

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
Finally a good suggestion of yours. Actually would be interesting to see how this item would work in 4/1 situations.
There should be a range of 10 for the area of effect on it, and player limit of the gamemode (doubles or quads)

+1
it was a 10 range with a cool explosion effect with blindess 4 and slowness 2 but i think thats too op

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I think you can nerf it a bit by making it 4 or 5seconds or make the blindless like 2 or 3
+1

JerryMine

Addicted Member
super cool idea so you can slow down people then make advantage of them being slow af turtles and you can easily dodge their hits and knock them to void omg im so clever!!! give me awards rn. also i don't think they will accept becuase it can be a bit hard for developers to code so yeah they will just end up denying it omg im such generous rat

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
super cool idea so you can slow down people then make advantage of them being slow af turtles and you can easily dodge their hits and knock them to void omg im so clever!!! give me awards rn. also i don't think they will accept becuase it can be a bit hard for developers to code so yeah they will just end up denying it omg im such generous rat
if u call thiemo lazy he will ban u it literally happened to khosraw 10 replies ago

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Pastori

Pastori

Addicted Member
1- ur such a rat
2- there job is coding and make the server better

JerryMine

Addicted Member
1- ur such a rat
2- there job is coding and make the server better
if the suggestion needs a long developement in coding they won't accept it and I think the developers are actually the owners themselves, so maybe try understanding how they have to attend school and update the server at the same time

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Pastori​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This would not fit in a normal BedWars game as it could be too versatile and possibly overpowered.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​