Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New Keys.

Tarek_Hafez

Okay so i got a little suggestion for jartex you guys tell me what u think abt it... so what if they make Farming Crate Keys, The Better the crop ur farming the more chance u get a key... yk it can have low chances which can give people who farm more advantages, that crate key can give rewards such as crop / shop / golden hoes and even more can be added... it might also give recipes which are quiet rare depending on their sell price... they can also have money boosters and sellwands because why not plus sellwands probably dont exist in most crates, i dont think it should have any ranks... maybe have a very small chance of getting a Farmer Tag u feel me ? Idk i thi k its a nice thing to add to skyblock ( Blow this up so mods admins and owners can see it :> ) and ty for reading <3

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Okay so i got a little suggestion for jartex you guys tell me what u think abt it... so what if they make Farming Crate Keys, The Better the crop ur farming the more chance u get a key... yk it can have low chances which can give people who farm more advantages, that crate key can give rewards such as crop / shop / golden hoes and even more can be added... it might also give recipes which are quiet rare depending on their sell price... they can also have money boosters and sellwands because why not plus sellwands probably dont exist in most crates, i dont think it should have any ranks... maybe have a very small chance of getting a Farmer Tag u feel me ? Idk i thi k its a nice thing to add to skyblock ( Blow this up so mods admins and owners can see it :> ) and ty for reading <3
Hello Tarek_Hafez
You can suggest it in the suggestion fourm, so others can see your suggestion, you can click on this link - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
U can suggest in this forums https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/