Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

New survival OG player

morgun

Hello all,
I am returning to the game and after looking over almost 10 different servers, I have chosen Jartex to reignite my passion for Minecraft and Survival server.
I am new here and I haven't played MC for over 7 years. I hope to relearn the game and enjoy it.

My discord is: Kaspian#6944

I can speak Vietnamese, Russian, English (obviously), a bit of French and Spanish.

Looking forward to work with someone and make our own little community within the game

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Hello all,
I am returning to the game and after looking over almost 10 different servers, I have chosen Jartex to reignite my passion for Minecraft and Survival server.
I am new here and I haven't played MC for over 7 years. I hope to relearn the game and enjoy it.

My discord is: Kaspian#6944

I can speak Vietnamese, Russian, English (obviously), a bit of French and Spanish.

Looking forward to work with someone and make our own little community within the game
Yo M morgun , Welcome back to minecraft, and I guess you've taken the right decision on choosing jartex, I hope you enjoy playing on jartex :voodoo:.

Kerrys

IGN
Kerrys
Hey Morgun,

Welcome back to Minecraft, and I hope you having fun while playing in our beloved community, JartexNetwork! Enjoy your stay, I hope you have a smooth gameplay, have fun!

Warm Regards,
~Kerrys

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey, welcome back to Minecraft! I appreciate your choice, Jartex is indeed a great server. Have a fantastic time playing on it!