Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames /nick improovment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username_

Minecraft Username:
il_tiZZi0_33​

What is your suggestion's title?
/nick improovment​

Suggestion Details:
i whould like to add a new thing to the /nick menu, with the option to decide to have a steeve/alex skin, a random skin or use the player skin​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it whould make less unease thru players that like to have a skin and not have a steve skin while nicked​

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello Username_,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s);
  • While nicked, there indeed should be option for changing skins. According to me /nick <your nick> <username with desired skin>

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
it wont work with cracked players on tlauncher, cmpack etc., bc they see skin of this nick, if there is someone with this skin registered on cracked launchers, its useless on cracked servers, but useful on legal.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
il_tiZZi0_33​

What is your suggestion's title?
/nick improovment​

Suggestion Details:
i whould like to add a new thing to the /nick menu, with the option to decide to have a steeve/alex skin, a random skin or use the player skin​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it whould make less unease thru players that like to have a skin and not have a steve skin while nicked​
Suggestion - Upvoted (+1)

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1)

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Basically what oumuchtop oumuchtop said it wont work as jartex is a cracked server the skin feature in non cracked servers is based on the user name so it depends on the crack client in cracked servers the servers can't really do much here

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
U

Username_

Basically what oumuchtop oumuchtop said it wont work as jartex is a cracked server the skin feature in non cracked servers is based on the user name so it depends on the crack client in cracked servers the servers can't really do much here
in the past if you used /nick nickname you had your own skin, and what you are saying it's not true, because if i nick to my own nick with default rank i dont see my skin, so i dont think it's based on the skin the username own

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
U

Username_

it wont work with cracked players on tlauncher, cmpack etc., bc they see skin of this nick, if there is someone with this skin registered on cracked launchers, its useless on cracked servers, but useful on legal.
in the past if you used /nick nickname you had your own skin(at least w prem minecraft)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
U

Username_

Lack of effort and unnecessary.
why do you think this is unneccessary? there are ppl like me who hates to have a steve skin for the rest of eternity, i mean i can still unnick and get targeted from the whole server

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
why do you think this is unneccessary? there are ppl like me who hates to have a steve skin for the rest of eternity, i mean i can still unnick and get targeted from the whole server
find some /nicks with skins you like, I have a list of nicks that I use just for their skin. Or just nick yourself as a player rank + I don't think something like this could even be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.