Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Lifesteal Not Losing A Heart Upon Natural Death

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
Minecraft Username:
kittymeow329​

What is your suggestion's title?
Not Losing A Heart Upon Natural Death​

Suggestion Details:
Surviving in the nether and especially the end is extremely difficult for some players, and losing a heart upon natural death is ruthless since we can't even get it back cause it doesn't drop. If this continues then you would only be left with hardcore players, and numerous players would be banned off due to foolish deaths. Dying to players- of course -will result in losing a heart. It is more merciful to remove the losing of hearts upon natural death as it would give players a better chance to continue playing. (In another life steal server I have been to, there was /back along with my suggestion, so they could return to their recent death point with a cool down. )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Keep the life steal mode alive for longer and make it successful as it will allow less experienced players/ new life steal players to enjoy and have a better experience and chances.​

Extra Information:
If you need more information you can contact me on discord for more details on the server's additional plugins.​

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 you may not familiar with the lifesteal stuff but you will loose a heart upon normal death

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestion: Downvoted -1

Hello, I have read your suggestion. Unfortunately, i have decided to downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons below;

Reasons
  • Reason stated by ned_ ned_

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello kittymeow329,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to dowvvote (-1) it due to the feedback provided above.

Have a good day.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
+1 to an extent. It would be amazing if this were to be done but I doubt the Developers to accept this, how about having a percentage of losing a heart ? And joining teams and upgrading "Natural Heart Loss" in the team and this would cause players to want to team up with others more, for survival.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kittymeow329

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
+1 to an extent. It would be amazing if this were to be done but I doubt the Developers to accept this, how about having a percentage of losing a heart ? And joining teams and upgrading "Natural Heart Loss" in the team and this would cause players to want to team up with others more, for survival.
That's amazing! Alot of players would really benefit

ned_

Donator
Donator
The objective of lifesteal is to make someone loose a heart and eliminate them or take their heart. How the "jartex lifesteal plugin" works is when you kill someone and get kill credit you will receive a heart and the one who you murdered will loose a heart. If you will not loose a heart upon nornal death its going to make traps pointless and spend 5 hours to setup a trap for nothing. Its still fine as it is and you should loose a heart upon normal death. also i need response/feedback for the author of this suggestion aka kittymeow329 kittymeow329

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
+1 this would be very good but there should be a "in combat system" then, if you die in the next 20sec after someone hited you, you will lose the heart ( idk if there already exists a in combat system)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
kittymeow329

kittymeow329

Donator
Donator
IGN
kittymeow329
The objective of lifesteal is to make someone loose a heart and eliminate them or take their heart. How the "jartex lifesteal plugin" works is when you kill someone and get kill credit you will receive a heart and the one who you murdered will loose a heart. If you will not loose a heart upon nornal death its going to make traps pointless and spend 5 hours to setup a trap for nothing. Its still fine as it is and you should loose a heart upon normal death. also i need response/feedback for the author of this suggestion aka kittymeow329 kittymeow329
You do make a point on that. So trapping players just to make them lose hearts, and the trapper gains none? (that is for normal death) As I said, there will be very few players left on accidental deaths. There are many new life steal players here. And so, I agree with daviddaraban's addition.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, kittymeow329​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Whilst I understand the want of this, it would make it incredibly difficult for players to lose hearts as they can just stay away from all the conflict and it wouldn't be as challenging anymore. It would be take away the unique point of the game, the ability to lose hearts.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT