Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Once I buy the enchanted blocks in /minions whats the use?

NonstopBest

Once I buy the enchanted blocks such as coal or gold. How do I use those? I tried clicking on the minion and looking at the bottom right and seeing upgrade minion, but that takes the normal enchanted minerals and not the blocks. Also what is minion fuel and how could I get it?

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
The enchanted blocks are used to fuel the minion. To upgrade the minion you don't use enchanted blocks, so I believe the only use for enchanted blocks are to fuel the minion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

NonstopBest

Ok, but once I have the enchanted blocks in my inventory and go to the minion how do I give it the fuel? I click add fuel, but it says "You do not have any fuels in your inventory".

Alextr13

Once I buy the enchanted blocks such as coal or gold. How do I use those? I tried clicking on the minion and looking at the bottom right and seeing upgrade minion, but that takes the normal enchanted minerals and not the blocks. Also what is minion fuel and how could I get it?
You use them to upgrade your minions, from level 3

UrLocalDD

Donator
Donator
Do what A Alextr13 said I don't play sbd

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
The better use of enchanted blocks is to add fuel to minions but most players use it to sell in /shop as it gives big stonks............... LOl