Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Suggested BedWars Option to remove annoying title screen messages

bdzminecraft

Minecraft Username:
bdz​

What is the suggestion about?
Option to remove annoying title screen messages​

Description:
The title screen messages you get every few minutes on your screen is very annoying and sometimes when i record a clip of me doing something good in bedwars it just randomly appears on the screen making the clip unusable so there should atleast be an option to turn these off (the messages could be moved to chats or just disabled once someone turns them off)

Capture.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
having the option to disable this would make playing bedwars less annoying + only people who find these annoying will disable this message and most players will still keep them on​

XstreamSpeed

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
XstreamSpeed
Shut the Frick up we need this have u gone crazy?

K4TBO1

Minecraft Username:
bdz

What is the suggestion about?
Option to remove annoying title screen messages

Description:
The title screen messages you get every few minutes on your screen is very annoying and sometimes when i record a clip of me doing something good in bedwars it just randomly appears on the screen making the clip unusable so there should atleast be an option to turn these off (the messages could be moved to chats or just disabled once someone turns them off)

Capture.png

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
having the option to disable this would make playing bedwars less annoying + only people who find these annoying will disable this message and most players will still keep them on
Yes. Because half the ppl on Jartex can't afford minecraft and they're expecting us to buy shit from them?

NotEven

Bypassing Restrictions is not allowed.
Agreee +1(+) its like šŸ˜Ž
Scroll down 25 charecter

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
it will be useful for blazetharkidrs blazetharkidrs because he has 1fps everytime that pops up for him

FieryAngel

Donator
Donator
IGN
ThatDudeFiery
+1 its very annoying though, Because this will be not stonks to Jartex I reccomend for jartex to just make it an exclusive Donator perk.

DANKER

+1 Yeah they are very "ANNOYING". EVERY Time they pop up. I am rushing at that time And I become scared THOUGHT MY BED HAD BEEN DESTROYED.
images.png

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1. I don't mind these titles in lobbies, but in-game it becomes such an annoying thing to look at.

+1 because blazetharkidrs lost a lot of games on TheBridge because of this and its makes him Rage and swearing to the staff team Lumin0us Lumin0us come upvote this