Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Outposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Minecraft Username:
lyuwu​

What is the suggestion about?
Outposts​

Description:
Since outpost doesn't work YET it's a great opportunity to make a little suggestion about adding a new one...? :D

Anyways Outposts, XP Outpost. I thought we'd get more Outposts since my suggestion got accepted and added in the game, I suggested MORE Outpost but sadly there is only 1 which is good obviously BUT. Our fellow Skyblock Dream players need more :eek:

Money Outpost? : 1.5x Money Booster or 2.0x

It's maybe not the right time to add a new one since PVP area isn't that big or it is but idk never checked the whole map. Well, we need more outposts... No matter what outpost idk MCMMO Outpost idk if that's even a thing :p Star Outpost, Money Outpost, Spawner Outpost, Enchanter Outpost, Mobcoin Outpost??????? Just thought of it and maybe a 2x Mobcoins booster? I know it's weird. I think I'm done well we need more Outposts that's probably it!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Idk, I was expecting like 2 - 3 Outposts. But we got 1, and yes it's Skyblock but it needs Outposts as well. And I guess it will make Islands Fight for an outpost like I said in my suggestion for the outpost to come.​

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello lyuwu,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, we decided to completely remove outpost in the next season and use koths instead.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.