Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Minecraft Username:
JoltTheBolt

What is the suggestion about?
Parties

Description:
I want to suggest 2 things regarding parties:

Public Party:

This would only be possible if the party owner has Gold Rank. If you don't have Gold rank, it will say "Upgrade your rank at store.jartexnetwork.com" just like it does when you do /spectate without Gold Rank.

There would be an option to do /party settings public . This would pop up a message in chat saying Your Party is Public . You can toggle this off by writing the same command and there would be a message in chat saying Your Party is no longer Public .

There would also be a message in chat visible to everyone in the lobby. It would say JoltTheBolt just hosted a Public Party. Click Here to join them along!

Private Games:

There would be an option to do /party settings private. There will be a message in chat saying Private mode Enabled . You can use same command to toggle it off. The message would say Private mode Disabled . This way whenever you click any NPC (Bedwars Solo/Duo/triples/quadruples , Skywars Solo/Duo) it will send you into a private game. There will be a message in chat visible to party saying Private game mode for your Party is Enabled, You are being sent into a Private game .

One Little suggestion is that there should be a cooldown of like 5 seconds between inviting someone to party.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There would be better experience for players and minigames would be more fun when you can play with more of your friends at the same time.

Extra Information:
I know these are suggested before but they were not so clear therefore I made this suggestion as a summary to all of them.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
JoltTheBolt

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
that should be for gold only tho
Edited. I initially thought it would only be for Gold Ranked players but forgot to add it in the suggestion. Thanks for reminding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.