Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Player Warp Tokens

_Tyk0_

IGN
_Tyk0_
When I started I got a player warp token from my one time kit, so I sold it for cash the guy that bought it said it didn't work. Here I am 11 days later with multiple player warp tokens, I got 2 from playtime rewards, and one from ah for $20,000. None of them seem to work for me even the ones from playtime rewards and I'm stumped why no player warp tokens are working for me, I'm trying to avoid spending $30,000-$40,000 on a player warp token. Any help to fix my tokens?

oumuchtop

Donator
Donator
IGN
oumuchtop
Rip bro, ask for some help and you will find it, stay focused brahs

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
When I started I got a player warp token from my one time kit, so I sold it for cash the guy that bought it said it didn't work. Here I am 11 days later with multiple player warp tokens, I got 2 from playtime rewards, and one from ah for $20,000. None of them seem to work for me even the ones from playtime rewards and I'm stumped why no player warp tokens are working for me, I'm trying to avoid spending $30,000-$40,000 on a player warp token. Any help to fix my tokens?
If this keeps happening with you then ask someone else if its the same case, It could be that you have a full inventory or its a bug

AMLAN0354

The same thing happened to me i bought a pwarp token for 4ok and its not working any staff please help