Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Playtime Leaderboards

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
SolidPrep​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Playtime Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
What is a "Playtime Leaderboard":
Playtime leaderboards are leaderboards that show how much time players have spent in a specific gamemode, this will be a top 10 leaderboard, the higher time the player has spent in a gamemode, the higher position they will have.
Introduction:
Currently, in minigames, Bedwars for example: there are total 5 leaderboards- Finals, Wins, Beds, Winstreak and Level. We need one more leaderboard i.e Playtime, most of the minigames players who play minigames regularly are curious that how much time they've spent on their favorite gamemode. Also, players need it because it can be a new way to compete among players

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's something that is useful for minigames players.

Extra Information:
Extra info:
I am aware that we can ask the staff members for our playtime, and after all I'm asking for a leaderboards of it.

Last edited:

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
This thread will likely be rejected soon.
It's their personal matter that parents would scold them beat them(I have experience).
My parents don't allow me but I still play.
Let devs decide they would accept it or nor.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Suggestion - Neutral
If you ask me, instead of creating a whole leaderboard for playtime, I might say it wouldn't look so good or be very helpful. However, it can sometimes feel awkward asking staff to check our playtime. So, I suggest adding a command like /playtime to allow us to check our own playtime.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
It's their personal matter that parents would scold them beat them(I have experience).
My parents don't allow me but I still play.
Let devs decide they would accept it or nor.
to be very honest with you Evergreen_MC Evergreen_MC I've heard the cringiest example of my life. Like, what are we even here for? And yes, it is true that if there was a suggestion on the same topic before and it got rejected, it will likely be rejected again for the same reason.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Suggestion - Neutral
If you ask me, instead of creating a whole leaderboard for playtime, I might say it wouldn't look so good or be very helpful. However, it can sometimes feel awkward asking staff to check our playtime. So, I suggest adding a command like /playtime to allow us to check our own playtime.
I don't think you understood my suggestion, I'm not even asking for an option or anything to see our own playtime, my suggestion means that there should be a leaderboard to COMPETE between players, not just to see our own playtime lol.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
if there was a suggestion on the same topic before and it got rejected, it will likely be rejected again for the same reason.
Nope, my suggestion is different from the old one, and I don't find any reason to deny it, because playtime shouldn't be personal information, and by that I mean that there are leaderboards such as wins leaderboard, we're able to see the amount of wins other players have, playtime is same as that.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I don't think you understood my suggestion, I'm not even asking for an option or anything to see our own playtime, my suggestion means that there should be a leaderboard to COMPETE between players, not just to see our own playtime lol.
I understood your point, but you need to understand, brada, that all the old playtime will not be reset. and what kind of competition is this? it will be like:
ShadowBox - 250k hours
Prep - 240k hours
and it's gonna look messy, trust me.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
I understood your point, but you need to understand, brada, that all the old playtime will not be reset. and what kind of competition is this? it will be like:
ShadowBox - 250k hours
Prep - 240k hours
and it's gonna look messy, trust me.
What? Playtimes don't look like that lol, they look like:
#1 Prep: 6 months, 26 days.
#2 Dog: 5 months, 19 days.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Nope, my suggestion is different from the old one, and I don't find any reason to deny it, because playtime shouldn't be personal information, and by that I mean that there are leaderboards such as wins leaderboard, we're able to see the amount of wins other players have, playtime is same as that.
No, I'm not saying your suggestion is on the same topic. i'm clarifying that if a suggestion on the same topic gets suggested twice and the previous one was rejected, there's a high chance that the new one will also get rejected.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
What? Playtimes don't look like that lol, they look like:
#1 Prep: 6 months, 26 days.
#2 Dog: 5 months, 19 days.
wow, you're referring to me as "dog," and still, for me, I don't think it is a competition. Somehow, because there are many players who played from 2018 and 2017 and stopped playing, now they will just get on that leaderboard. Even if they didn't, new players will not get any kind of advantage from this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SolidPrep

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
there are many players who played from 2018 and 2017 and stopped playing, now they will just get on that leaderboard. Even if they didn't, new players will not get any kind of advantage from this.
No, bro, I don't think that you know how “playtime leaderboards” work. Playtime means that HOW MUCH TIME was the player ONLINE on the server, the thing you're talking about is called “join date” both things aren't even close to each other man.
Example: If a 2018 player played one hour each day, managed to get a total of one month playtime then left the server in 2019, on the leaderboard the player will have one month playtime, not 6 years because he joined the server 6 years ago.