Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /playtimerewards Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamLight16

Minecraft Username:
DreamLight16​

What is your suggestion's title?
/playtimerewards BUG​

Suggestion Details:
The command /playtimerewards in Prison allows you yo claim reward by playing AND staying connected in the server , the name of the command says everything. BUT, there's a big problem, the Time played is not cumulative so everytime you leave and rejoin the server your Time played will he restarted to 0 , that's make basically imposible to claim the rewards found right there, the only reward I've claimed Is the first one "1 hour played" , the second one "3 hours played" have been dificult to me for obvius reasons , not everyone have even time to unlock the SECOND reward only.​
Sugestión: i fine 2 options to choose and it depends on the staff decision​
-Cumulative Time Will Solve everything​
-Time reseting but a normal and short period to claim rewards would be ok, not awesome but ok , not 12 days straight playing like one of the last rewards​
And maybe they could find another Solution.​
If this issue Is not fixed it will be basically a useless feature​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the persons more likely to play more and More time just to get they desired rewards​

Extra Information:
I've been playing like a week, I've got only the first reward.. yeah, there's a problem xd​

Last edited:

jichyu

IGN
jichyu
As stated above, this is a bug and not something you would post in suggestions as such. I can understand this is an easy mistake to make as you might've thought it was an intentional feature however, this is not the case.
I will vote neutral as I believe this was unintentional.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DreamLight16​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.