Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Please give me tips on how to snipe in bedwars

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Hello people,

I am a new player, and I need some valuable tips from you guys, so that I can snipe players. I just learnt crouch bridging and trying to master 5 cos pvp. My average ping is 200 ms.

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Hello people,

I am a new player, and I need some valuable tips from you guys, so that I can snipe players. I just learnt crouch bridging and trying to master 5 cos pvp. My average ping is 200 ms.
Sniping basics :
Have diamond rank.
Find a good sniping squad (its better i think if they also have dia rank)
Snipe smartly , dont do random snipes try sniping rival clans
Get Better in general
Develop game sense (Ull need it if ur sniping good players)
Make a team of 3 rushers and 1 defender.Keep the game intense always try to push the team ur sniping further back.
If your sniping in solos, follow the basics of solos , 1st rush --> Diamond upgrades --->Keep an eye out for danger--->Get emralds --->then wipe everybody. focusing on 1 player will not help
in case of doubles get a teammate who can handle tough 2v1 situations or at least someone who can hold teams.Use the scoreboard better, dont rush to the team ur sniping instead do 2 team wipes get dia ups rush mid get pots and then pot rush the team ur sniping.
The most important thing is DONT talk.
i believe having good is more important than having good cps.
For bridging you cant do really much , but when your sniping remember to keep it high.
In general the tips you need are :
1.Develop game sense
2.better use of scoreboard
3.try to be fast, but dont rush pvps if you know you cant win try to have better stuff than them
4.learn what are the best defenses for all modes ie solos,doubles,quads
5.Upgrade quickly , (Diamond upgrades give you the upper hand) having better stuff in general will give you the adavantage
6.Dont overthink , be direct but with tricks
7. Learn to use the items in shop meaning utilize fbs ,tnts,wool,etc in the best way
8.learn to block spam (its annoying but effective)
9. learn to do S tap and W tap toghether.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Nexus720

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Sniping basics :
Have diamond rank.
Find a good sniping squad (its better i think if they also have dia rank)
Snipe smartly , dont do random snipes try sniping rival clans
Get Better in general
Develop game sense (Ull need it if ur sniping good players)
Make a team of 3 rushers and 1 defender.Keep the game intense always try to push the team ur sniping further back.
If your sniping in solos, follow the basics of solos , 1st rush --> Diamond upgrades --->Keep an eye out for danger--->Get emralds --->then wipe everybody. focusing on 1 player will not help
in case of doubles get a teammate who can handle tough 2v1 situations or at least someone who can hold teams.Use the scoreboard better, dont rush to the team ur sniping instead do 2 team wipes get dia ups rush mid get pots and then pot rush the team ur sniping.
The most important thing is DONT talk.
i believe having good is more important than having good cps.
For bridging you cant do really much , but when your sniping remember to keep it high.
In general the tips you need are :
1.Develop game sense
2.better use of scoreboard
3.try to be fast, but dont rush pvps if you know you cant win try to have better stuff than them
4.learn what are the best defenses for all modes ie solos,doubles,quads
5.Upgrade quickly , (Diamond upgrades give you the upper hand) having better stuff in general will give you the adavantage
6.Dont overthink , be direct but with tricks
7. Learn to use the items in shop meaning utilize fbs ,tnts,wool,etc in the best way
8.learn to block spam (its annoying but effective)
9. learn to do S tap and W tap toghether.
I know everything but I wanted to know how to snipe 1v4?

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
You see parents close net now at 11:30 so i cant play at night....