Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Plot expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JartexBuilder

Minecraft Username:
JartexBuilder​

What is the suggestion about?
Plot expansion​

Description:
This idea is somewhat close with merging 2 plots, but I think it would be a great idea to add a special type of plot which could be expanded with /shop ( I know this would be a bit hard because we only have a 75x75 plot space and it is completely organized and leaves no room for expansion).
The idea is that you can buy a plot in /shop with the same price as buying 2 plots (probably would have to be free for ranks creator+) and this plot would be located away from the main place like a different world such as Skyblock islands and Prison cells where you could expand your plot to somewhere like 150x150 or 200x200 to allow for magnificent builds to be made. The prices would start from a low point of 500 coins for a 100x100 plot and advance by doubling or raising the price by 50%.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
How could this improve the server?
-This could help the server because it can show the real skill of some people with giant builds and towns, but would also allow for some great map submitions to be made inside the server itself.
-Would incourage voting way more often for the money you would get everyday to advance for that plot.
-Would incourage donators to buy ranks since it would make the ranks way more worth it (2,4,10 plots are worth a lot too not saying that there is anything wrong with that(​

Extra Information:
I'd personally love to see this being added since it would allow for brushes to be a thing since they would be distanced from each other and would allow the whole community to build a lot more time consuming projects.​

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
-1, the idea seems kinda overcomplicated, you can expand your plot already by buying a rank and having to have a size in between seems kinda unnecessary.

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
It will reset all the plots to get this done, I think

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
J

JartexBuilder

-1, the idea seems kinda overcomplicated, you can expand your plot already by buying a rank and having to have a size in between seems kinda unnecessary.
You cannot expand your plots you can only get multiple of them by buying ranks

_exploding_tnt_

Donator
Donator
You cannot expand your plots you can only get multiple of them by buying ranks
That's kinda what I said tho?
Anyways, getting 1 plot, then getting another plot and then combining these 2 plots I'm pretty sure is called 'expansion'.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, JartexBuilder​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.