Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

pls reduce my ban time

Mayank00803F

Respected sir/mam,
I am so sorry for using x-ray hacks. It was first time i used it . I won't use it next time . pls unban me or reduce my ban time. I ensure u that i wont use any hacks from now.
Kindly affirm to my request and reduce my banned time. My id is MCUXMAYANK00803F.
Thanking you,
yours truly
MCUXMAYANK00803F

Last edited:

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
Hello M Mayank00803F , I understand your eagerness to play Jartex again. However, I kindly request that you refrain from posting unnecessary messages on the forum. Instead, please check out this useful link which may provide the information you require. I hope you find it helpful.

IamArezki

IGN
IamArezki
Respected sir/mam,
I am so sorry for using x-ray hacks. It was first time i used it . I won't use it next time . pls unban me or reduce my ban time. I ensure u that i wont use any hacks from now.
Kindly affirm to my request and reduce my banned time. My id is MCUXMAYANK00803F.
Thanking you,
yours truly
MCUXMAYANK00803F
just appeal and hope your getting unbanned

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Respected sir/mam,
Thanking you,
yours truly
MCUXMAYANK00803F
After reading your unban story I feel nothing but pity for you, and have decided to donate you some braincells, that might help you locate the correct place to appeal