Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Practice] remove bow cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerodarkisPRO

Your In-Game Name:
herodark
What is your suggestion about?:
remove bow cooldown
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Practice
Describe your suggestion:
to end bow cooldown as it sometime glitches and your aim messes up
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
to end bow cooldown will help to do short range(sometimes bowspam)but it will help in aiming bows and (archer plz add it back)
Is there anything else we should know?:
nope

gamergirl1081

Addicted Member
Yeah I agree, I shot the bow once to a guy and it said stop spamming the bow. It's annoying and it should be gone.
+1

GammingBoyMC

This is something that can be good for players but it is indeed something that can mess up most stuff in jartex pvp. As theres much hackers in pvp arenas all over the game modes. If this gets added the hackers will use the no reload for bow and be able to shoot people to death in seconds.

Blake05

This is something that can be good for players but it is indeed something that can mess up most stuff in jartex pvp. As theres much hackers in pvp arenas all over the game modes. If this gets added the hackers will use the no reload for bow and be able to shoot people to death in seconds.

It depends on the anti-cheat or plugin some anti-cheats notices difference between naturally bow spamming over bowspam hack

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HerodarkisPRO

HerodarkisPRO

that is one the anti cheat den

GammingBoyMC

I posted this yesterday but it didnt post for some reason. But i wanted to say that it may think it is hack and it will maybe kick you. As Blake05 said it depends on the plugin.

jaehoon

Giving +1. But also remove bow cool down in faction it's very annoying.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
The bow cooldown is there because people like bow spammers don't bow spam you. -1 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.