Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Practice Victory Dances

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Minecraft Username:
WiprifterYt​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice Victory Dances​

Suggestion Details:
Playing some "Jarex" practice is quite common and I am pretty sure that at least 8/10 Jartex players do. But shouldn't there be some more hype after somebody wins? Here is where my suggestion comes. Victory dances, that can excite players every single time they eliminate their opponent. These Dances can be acquired by using voting crates. Exactly like in minigames, these dances will require a specific rank to be used. Most of them will require default rank, yet some may necessitate Hero, Mythic, or even Zeus.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Since "Victory Dances" are going to be obtainable using "Voting Crates", this will motivate players to vote more, which can help Jartex hit the leaderboards again. Furthermore, given the fact that some Dances will require a rank to be used, this will make players make more donations or vote to purchase ranks.​

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Maybe would be a good idea, but I would like it either to be toggleable or limited only to ranked matches.

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
If they were to implement this they would probably have to make the time after the match and getting tped to lobby longer or ppl won't even see it, could be a good cosmetic thing tho

AceHub

I dont even know how long has it been since practice received an update, anything new is acceptable
-
:>

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
After thinking about it for a bit it does sound like a good idea but if made in a certain way and with the option of being toggleable, then there's the time it would take for the dance which would delay the end of the match a good time would be like 3 to 5 seconds but yeah, it does sound like a good thing to add and it would add something so why not?

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:
● Would add a feature and every feature is welcomed.
● Add more fun a bit like on minigames with ending winning dances and all that

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

Lightiscool

Minecraft Username:
WiprifterYt​

What is your suggestion's title?
Practice Victory Dances​

Suggestion Details:
Playing some "Jarex" practice is quite common and I am pretty sure that at least 8/10 Jartex players do. But shouldn't there be some more hype after somebody wins? Here is where my suggestion comes. Victory dances, that can excite players every single time they eliminate their opponent. These Dances can be acquired by using voting crates. Exactly like in minigames, these dances will require a specific rank to be used. Most of them will require default rank, yet some may necessitate Hero, Mythic, or even Zeus.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Since "Victory Dances" are going to be obtainable using "Voting Crates", this will motivate players to vote more, which can help Jartex hit the leaderboards again. Furthermore, given the fact that some Dances will require a rank to be used, this will make players make more donations or vote to purchase ranks.​
+1

Interesting idea. Practice is really boring without all sorts of cosmetics that we have in bedwars or Skywars. Adding a victory dance to practice seems like a cool idea.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
however it will be implemented in the next 10 leap years

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
I like this idea, even more because Practice hasn't got any update for years now. +1

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
That sounds fun, it's what every practice server should have.

Let's way this thing it's a must to be expected in the practice reset, since it's a big project that it's being worked on.

IGN
jishinminecraft
I agree with this I really play a lot of practice and some times it's a bit plain especially with no rank so this could be unique