Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55

Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ping Queueing system​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Jartex players, I have a suggestion to improve the gameplay experience by implementing a "Ping Queueing System" for both unranked and ranked modes. This system aims to address the issue of unfair advantages caused by differences in ping or latency. By matching players with opponents who have similar ping levels, the system ensures a more balanced and competitive environment. For example, if a player has a ping of 300ms and another player has a ping of 250-260ms, they would be queued together instead of being matched with someone with a significantly lower ping. This system will help create a level playing field and enhance the overall enjoyment of the game.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The proposed system aims to enhance the gaming experience by matching players based on their ping, ensuring a fair and balanced competition. By segregating players with similar ping levels, this system eliminates the concern of queuing with high ping users, which can often lead to frustrating gameplay experiences. The detrimental impact of high ping on one's chances of winning games, especially for those who are not highly skilled, cannot be overlooked. High ping users can exploit their lag advantage to secure more victories and kills, thereby creating an unfair environment. Implementing a matchmaking system that prioritizes similar ping levels would safeguard players' winning streaks and provide a level playing field for both newcomers and seasoned gamers, ultimately contributing to the overall enjoyment and satisfaction of the gaming community.​

Aevuh

Hello thekillerwolf,

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it due to the following reason(s):

-Players will have problems while playing
-The game wont be balanced and this might noe benefit JartexNetwork.

I don't know. This is my perspective. I will wait and see if you got many positive votes at thin about it again.

Kind Regards,
~Rose

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
practice​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ping Queueing system​

Suggestion Details:
Hello Jartex players, I have a suggestion to improve the gameplay experience by implementing a "Ping Queueing System" for both unranked and ranked modes. This system aims to address the issue of unfair advantages caused by differences in ping or latency. By matching players with opponents who have similar ping levels, the system ensures a more balanced and competitive environment. For example, if a player has a ping of 300ms and another player has a ping of 250-260ms, they would be queued together instead of being matched with someone with a significantly lower ping. This system will help create a level playing field and enhance the overall enjoyment of the game.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The proposed system aims to enhance the gaming experience by matching players based on their ping, ensuring a fair and balanced competition. By segregating players with similar ping levels, this system eliminates the concern of queuing with high ping users, which can often lead to frustrating gameplay experiences. The detrimental impact of high ping on one's chances of winning games, especially for those who are not highly skilled, cannot be overlooked. High ping users can exploit their lag advantage to secure more victories and kills, thereby creating an unfair environment. Implementing a matchmaking system that prioritizes similar ping levels would safeguard players' winning streaks and provide a level playing field for both newcomers and seasoned gamers, ultimately contributing to the overall enjoyment and satisfaction of the gaming community.​
Yo Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
Stated above by Aevuh Aevuh .
Suppose u have 30 ms and have queued to buhc, All other players are 200 ms+, if this system gets added u will have to wait for hours to get in a fight with someone with similar ping as u since jartex doesn't have that much players in practice yet.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Absolutely agree with this, such an awesome suggestion, this would help alot considering the diversity of player locations and their pings.
However, I'd rather have it as a toggle option, meaning that you can toggle whether you want to queue with players of specific ping, or not.

1Angel

IGN
_1AnGel_
It would be helpful to see that! +1

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Thekillerwolf55​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.