Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison [Prison] gkit custom enchants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noldor8

Minecraft Username:
Noldor8
What is your suggestion about?:
gkit custom enchants
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is if you add gkit custom enchants back to prison, it should be the only way you can get veinminer! It would then be an exclusive book, and the gkit should cost the same as it was before the reset (which I bought 3 weeks before reset thinking it would still be here)
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would improve it as it would be something that would bring more of a meaning to the store as it would be the only way to get veinminer and veinminer is one of the best.
Is there anything else we should know?:

SprayK_47_Lizard

Donator
Donator
I don't think there's really a point, explosive works fine and books that can only be obtained through gkits are a bit unfair to players.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Noldor8

Yes but veinminer was loved before reset and also it would give a point to buying the gkit on the store instead of just being normal books. It would be a 7 day cooldown.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N

Noldor8

The thing is, with me, its so unfair as I bought it thinking it would be back in the game after the reset. We are a poor family and I mostly get money from friends. So it honestly makes me sad... and will probs quit if it doesnt come back...

Markeyyy

Addicted Member
-1, veinmeiner would be useless. Btw they are working on new gkit enchants, soo, keep calm just wait.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear Noldor8,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • If we add certain custom enchantments only available to people that pay for the gkit it would be really unfair towards normal players.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.