Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Prison] Prestiges in Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsities

Banned
Your In-Game Name:
Varsities
What is your suggestion about?:
Prestiges in Prison
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Prison
Describe your suggestion:
With Prison, since when you get up to rank Z, theres nothing really you could do, (because you finished prison basically) and I was just thinking about this, if the server could make like a prestige system, where once you get to rank Z, you can go to prestige 2, then when you finish prestige 2 you go to prestige 3, etc. If you do, the command should be /prestige or something like that. And maybe some rewards for every prestige. Also, the max prestige would probably be 10 if it was likely to happen.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This can help Jartex Network because when people finish Prison, they stop playing or rarely play it, and that it could bring more people into the gamemode since you could play longer, and it would get addicting. Also, some people who already play Prison, it would make them wanna stay since when they finish, they could prestige and just keep on playing.
Is there anything else we should know?:
You could call it prestige or whatever you want, but it's just a thought that popped up into my head.

Viclyn_

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
IGN
Viclyn_
There are already a prestige system :p -1

Kind Regards,
KornCrafterYT

hello2248

Donator
Donator
Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by suggesting new ideas.

I have reviewed the suggestion(s) provided and have decided to deny the suggestion because there already is a system for this.

I hope you will enjoy playing on Jartex Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.