Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison PRISON - Selling Money or Tokens for Crystlas

Minecraft Username:
GumaStaraKanta​

What is your suggestion's title?
PRISON - Selling Money or Tokens for Crystlas​

Suggestion Details:
It will be cool to be added something, as example like in Mining Simulator 2 in Roblox https://prnt.sc/tBCXE1t_Ic4T https://prnt.sc/sGrupTdmvrMh https://prnt.sc/WX-peiA5JKTp So you can craft crystals for money and tokens. It would be good if there was an NPC called Factory.
Here is what you give Here is what you get Here is how much do you need to wait
100t 20 crystals 10 min
300t 75 crystals 30 min
500t 120 crystals 1 hour
950t 250 crystals 2 hours
85k tokens 25 crystals 10 min
250k tokens 100 crystals 30 min
500k tokens 250 crystals 1 hour
1m tokens 560 crystals 2 hours
And you can get like 3 times to craft at one time.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the server because the crystals are very hard to get and this will make them easier to get.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Very stup!d suggestion prison is not the children game "rublukkx" mining simulator it won't match the prison economy -1

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Fair warning: I haven't really been active since before the soul cave was added, I might be misinformed. By crystals, you mean the ones used to upgrade your cell, minesuit, pmine, etc?

I feel like crystals are what beacons tried to be on their release - a way to gate progress. However, while beacons are mandatory if you want to progress, crystals are an optional reward that will reward you if you invest in it. Allowing players to exchange tokens (or worse, money) for crystals would quickly make them obsolete, if you've seen the severe saturation of coins and tokens that quickly happens every season. After a few weeks, players can easily get ~300k+ tokens in a few hours (if not more, without boosters), and money is slightly worse thanks to drugs, prestige multipliers, sell boosters, pet boosters, outpost boosters, ruby minesuit, and whatever else I'm forgetting.

All in all, Neutral.

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestion: Downvoted

Hello G GumaStaraKanta

I have read your suggeston, i have decided to downvote due to the follwing reason(s):
  • Bad Suggestion
  • Very stup!d suggestion

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello GumaStaraKanta,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a

I think it will be a bad idea to make a new way to get Crystals because with the current economy if this happened players will be getting millions of crystals because of this.
And this suggestion will be easily exploited because if you're rich and want to grind some crystals, you can just make an alt give them money and make crystals, then pass the crystals using gang vault. Then boom economy broken.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Hello GumaStaraKanta,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a

I think it will be a bad idea to make a new way to get Crystals because with the current economy if this happened players will be getting millions of crystals because of this.
And this suggestion will be easily exploited because if you're rich and want to grind some crystals, you can just make an alt give them money and make crystals, then pass the crystals using gang vault. Then boom economy broken.
You can deposit crystals in a gang vault? Woah.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GumaStaraKanta​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier