Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Prison - We Need Your Help! | May the 18th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hi R rLilJesus .

Cells or Plots ?

Cells have made it pretty far this season and people really seem to like it despite the minor errors which have already been listed above by quite a few people. It in general fits more into Prison as the plot system was originally made for creative and / or Freebuild servers. You're missing the ability to "merge" with other plots but have the possibility to make your area bigger by upgrades. Everything is individual changeable which pretty much fits.

New enchantments?

People seem to try to introduce Jackhammer ( mining a whole layer of blocks ) which I have the feeling in general doesn't fit into the jartex prison. We started to have stronger picks, bigger, better backpacks but to be fair: Autosell will never be added in this server simply because why. In this case a one hit wonder that fills your inventory instantly with the chance to clear a layer is...weird ? So I forced Madc to write this as I wasn't powerful enough to copy paste it into the suggestion area: This is the Purity enchant mainly made for money making in long term.

I do also agree with the plant placing ones Silent_MC Silent_MC posted above.

Private mines?

In general a great idea, as people wished for more mobility in grinding, but if we manage to get multiple mines as Andeh Andeh mentioned as /warp z1 z2 etc I'll be changing my mind and wont support the private mines anymore. It would be cool to have them in your cell manageable to mine whenever you wan't but is it really necessary? Maybe if u want to use some advanced autominer but yea..

Update backpacks?

Really depens on the new enchants that [will be added.] If so, then I'd suggest a unlimited storage backpack which as normal starts with a small loan of 1,500 tokens per upgrade for the first 50 levels, then goes to 3.000 addictively adding more and more the higher you go. The more you grind the better you get.

Update auto miner?

Update, did it even exist? That's what many were questioning this season. It's like the gang value which gives you like a millionth of a percent per minute of the money you spent into it. It should still be limited to 10-15 minutes a day but with the actuall block price of your current mine giving u roughly 20% of what you should have gotten. Eventually making the auto miner time redeemable till infinity but every 15 minutes or more / day which you're in the miner the income reduces by another 5% till its not even worth it anymore.

Prestiged mines?

Yes..No...What? Prestige mines ||can|| be a nice addon, if its made correctly. I thought about something pretty neat: After reaching the prestige, you're still able to enter A - Z mines but you won't be able to gain money from it. You're only allowed to grind in your prestige mine. Each prestige has it's own kind of material as mining source and works likes the A - Z system. You're only mining in one mine for the whole prestige and the sell value will increase with your tag. There will still be multiple P1 1, p1 2 mines etc to stop overflow of people. Each prestige mine can have its own positive or negative feedbacks to either slow or forward the process. To prevent boosting out of this, there will be added a prestige currency which subtracts out of the money you have mined and is not payable. Depending on the prestige the income can vary per mine to make it more challenging. In this case the above presented enchant Purity will come into life real soon as it can only provide you bonuses and make your stay more enjoyable.

End of the line

I didn't just spoiler GTA San Andreas or did I?
Anyways, I'm an idiot and ya'll know it love or hate my talk above

peace.
hahahhah I knew it ;)

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Add Drunk 4, NO special sets needed.
or just drunk 3 without tank II.
Add all armor ce's and weapon ce's.
Remove protection 6-10 enchant bs and sharpness 6+ bs, just make it regular enchantment levels.
My suggestion would bring more PvPers and would diversify the server a lot more since vanilla PVP is boring as hell.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Remove protection 6-10 enchant bs and sharpness 6+ bs, just make it regular enchantment levels.
My suggestion would bring more PvPers and would diversify the server a lot more since vanilla PVP is boring as hell.
with the hackers agreed :)

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
I would say. The pvp is fine in prison it is kinda overpowered. Also how would you get xp to get the books for the gear. They just need to fix the hacker problem on prison

Status
Not open for further replies.