Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Prison

NinjaGaming9

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
NinjaGaming9​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Prison​

What is your suggestion's title?
Prison Pickaxe Speed Enchantment​

Suggestion Details:
After removing the speed and haste enchantment from pickaxe pvp has become so boring and in order to get speed you have to use special sets that new players dont have its my request to bring back the speed and haste enchantment on pickaxes Ty.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Alot of players that has quitted will come back and game will be more enjoyable.​

Aevuh

hey NinjaGaming9,

I understand your concern about the removal of the speed and haste enchantments in pickaxe PvP. However, I believe it's important to consider the balance and fairness of gameplay. By removing these enchantments, it levels the playing field and prevents an unfair advantage for players with special sets. It promotes a more skill-based PvP experience where strategy and tactics are key. It may be worth exploring alternative ways to enhance gameplay without relying solely on enchantments.

Best regards,
~Aevuh

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
NinjaGaming9​

Prison​

Suggestion Details:
After removing the speed and haste enchantment from pickaxe pvp has become so boring and in order to get speed you have to use special sets that new players dont have its my request to bring back the speed and haste enchantment on pickaxes Ty.​

Alot of players that has quitted will come back and game will be more enjoyable.​
Yo NinjaGaming9 NinjaGaming9 , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
— I used to play prison around 3– 4 years ago, and I strongly agree with you, speed pvp was fun, but now it's messed up.

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
NinjaGaming9​

Prison​

Suggestion Details:

I 100% agree with you, removing the speed enchant was a horrible change to the pvp scene in prison, nowadays its just a bunch of people with jump boost and sp3 who dominate pvp by ganking people with no speed.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
Yep this is a good quality of life prison suggestion