Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prisons future. - Managing team, pay attention please

Wizzardness

"Good" morning everyone, this post will be very depressing, and only purpose of it is to seek attention, from Devs, and Management team. Hopefully give them an idea of what a casual/donator goes trough every day in Prisons.
Id like any developer/owner or manager to decide what to do with prisons, as the current state the game mode is in, is actually depressing, I'm not kidding.

I don't know how to write these kind of topics, so i will dive straight in problems and my experience.

Ill begin with P2W side. As its kind of main parts u should care about.

Lets begin with Party crate.
Im happy that u guys updated with better amount of items in the crate after first payout. Thanks <3
( p.s. The crate after balance update says its 1750 iron from party key, but its still 1500 as it was before. )
Ill start with pickaxes, that are listed in the crate.

1707122576344.png
Nickname is copied from the GKIT Party pickaxe, and the enchants -
1707130931025.png
..are not even existing in Jartexnetwork. Every single pickaxe in party crate has these *special* enchants that we cannot get here.

Quests.
Every single quest that requires mining is broken. And its majority of quests. Atleast by chance to get them.
Atm i have 11 quests in /pv that are broken. Some of them are bought from other people some i got from my /milestones, and like 5 of them are from mythical quests from party crate.

Private mine.
3.1. - In Private mine I've noticed beacon frenzy is not working there, if its not that, then I don't understand how i get less beacons in private mine then in /mine ( I have pmine p900 )

3.2. - Already for 2 years + the iron golem in private mine keeps disappearing after pm force reset or some random timings.

3.3. - Also why private mine has less tokens in them then usual mines? Its called Private mine, not Private Mine(with 0.05% tokens)

/soulshop -
One of the big parts of the game, as inmates are made to be OP , and fuel is a way to FEED them.
/soulshop opens an enchant to get the fuel efficiently. As rn in 20 minutes ( grace perioud where u can't be killed by a cheater ) there is a chance u won't even get 1 mythical fuel. Will remind u , that a gang with 10 members can have 70 nmates with max cell inmate upgrades, that all need to be fed.

Cells.
Cells are a massive problem, cause u need to harvest drugs, for boosters, place your inmates, and hold the shops if u want to buy some items ( ex. fuel. )
I think in cells right now is some kind of chunk loading problem with drugs, or its made to save servers working power.
Right now the problem with the chunk loading is that u cant harvest drugs normally, u always need to fly around to load some chunks, or after afk check u need to reconnect or go to spawn to keep harvesting the same drug.

Another problem with this chunk loading, or i guess it was it, as we have no other understanding what could cause 2 inmates just disappear and reappear after some random 5 minutes with all exp drained, and fuel gone.

Prestiges
After u reach p900 the game completley changes, u dont need no backpacks, u dont need money boosters, u dont need to grind for money, all u do is turn on OP P2W pet "Resource pet " and it just farms OP prestige vouchers for u. With this pet u can prestige atleast 2 times in 1 minute. Kinda broken, isn't it?
I have 4 of them , so my gang is like stacked on them, but it still seems really unfair to other gangs/players.

/skills

Fruit skill level 50, isn't working , as its basic mathematics. 1 level +2% replant. level 50 should be 100% replant. Its not. Ive been told even level 100, doesnt give u 100% replant.

/events
Also massive thing for community as those are really rewarding.
Also doesnt work, and even are bugged out with multiple reports of newbies being stuck there. Even cheaters XD

Anticheat
Anticheat?????

Where is it? There is cheaters running around for mutiple days. Even making gangs. goodmorning?

Soulcave
10.1. People logging out in soul cave area, and just grinding mobs while its closed. Giving them unbothered gathering of fuel.
10.2. Small portion of soul cave doesn't have grace.

Gkit (Not sure)
Fruits gkit giving pickaxe , not a hoe. (Been told its a thing, not wasting anymore money on this to test it, unless most of this is fixed. )

Legendary master tag.
The tag at the end doesnt have * &k *

Reroll
( Obtainable by mining with /skills Fortune level 25+ )
While opening keys it consumes 2 rerolls instead of 1.

/itemlore
/itemlore *exclusive for kingpins* resets every single time u use the pickaxe, so /itemlore'ing the pickaxe is useless. Could be fine if it would be fixed.

Beacons in mines
When u mine in mines with explosive/squared the beacons stay in air flying, and then u cant mine normally , as ur always bumping into them, that causes mad triggers. Yet jackhammer cleans them.

Fruit backpacks
Fruit backpacks aren't working , the fruits dont go in fruit backpacks, instead they are going in the inventory.

Keyfinder
Keyfinder is still bugged out, or it originally never worked, im not sure.
It just isn't giving u any keys.

FPS
Many things could be optimised/removed that are eating the FPS.
Example in Kingpin(others too) mine the beacons activate from the blocks, and it causes frame drop , and it happens after each JH proc , so it lags out quiet a lot.
- And many other things, cant name them, as its already something i couldn't know , what is possible to be optimised, and what isn't.

/stats
Right now the stats are bugged out, and they disappear after each login. example- Raw blocks reset after each reconnect, Opened party keys also, so does prestige/mining/token/soul crates. For some reason there is some event statistics that ive completed *17* events, when they basically dont exist.

Currencies
There should be removed the "Crystal" Currency, and also in Jartex discord bot statistics it shows "Gems" as for crystals currency, that is long gone already.

I know for sure there is more, as we expirience some random glitches all the time, we just dont pay attention no more, as this gamemode is litterly bugged in any direction u go, for me now sitting here for ~10minutes+ its hard to even think of anything that works like a charm. Only thing people could suggest me , whitch i agree is /buy. that always works perfectly , for understandable reasons.

Fixing all of this could obviously fix the playerbase, and bring back the old players, and people who could actually bring donations to server by buying ingame items.
But what could attract even more people is some new features, ill ask people ingame for any suggestions they would want to see.

- New tools, as in things for farming, possibly some hardly aquirable tools that could harvest the fruits in some range like 2x2 or 3x3.

- Bring back the /pass. Make it more desired with obviously paid spot for more exclusive rewards. Doing some specific missions to earn points, and those points would unlock rewards.

- Pet boxes. Box in ultra/god crates, where u could pull pets , with small chance of getting legendary.

- Adding Gold/Iron currency rewards for Highest prestige or/and Most blocks broken, with bi-weekly rankings. So people could make some more gold from server, to buy gkits/ranks and not complain about server being p2w.

-- Add your suggestions down below !!!

Managment team, please comment on this , with what is about to change, and if something will, as the current state of Prisons, is really depressing.

Waiting for some comments, and so does the other players of Prisons.

-Kind regards, your local and loyal p2w'er, Wizardness.

(P.S. Its meybe not fully done, but please dont judge me , i spent most of the time collecting data from players, i dont care if it looks fancy, or not. What matters its plain n simple to understand.)

Last edited: