Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison PrivateMines

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBUCi

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItsBUCi​

What is the suggestion about?
PrivateMines​

Description:
It would be greate if there was an upgrade for PrivateMines so you can make them larger not them have allways 75x75 but upgrade them with Crystals to 100x100 or 125x125 or even higher maybe and to add to the upgrades Beacons so you buy with with crystals so like 2000 crystals 0.2% of the mine is with Beacons and so on till like maybe 0.10% of the mine is beacons!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will maybe make People buy more Private mines and it will defenetly make People use Private mines more than pvp mines to get beacons and go to presige mines just because they are bigger than the Private mines!​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Pmines are already pretty big, but size upgrades would be pretty interesting. Might be annoying to implement, since it'd require redesigning the pmine map and possibly code. Maybe leaving the default sized pmine in the middle of a flat concrete, and extending it by 25x25 every upgrade?

That said, I don't think Beacons would be added to pmines. It appears Beacons are intended to halt progression somewhat, requiring players to risk being killed to prestige. Making them available elsewhere would change this from a 'soft-cap' for everyone to a blatantly unfair advantage, and undo the balancing they tried to add with the introduction of Beacons.

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
A range upgrade for the private mines would be pretty neat. Since every mine is a standard 75x75 making the private mine 100x100 would ensure more people to buy it.

The beacons part I'd say would have a better role in P100+ mine as they lack any kind of lucky blocks which 50 and below had.
Making it to P100 is already a pretty good experience on how beacons work yet you also encountered how annoying it is to farm beacons for 2h
just to farm them again and again.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We believe private mines are already pretty big and that there is no need for an upgrade in size.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.