Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Problems I face in my games

Cyclone3

From ___CYCLONE___3
I am a kind bedwars player and a pvper but when I pvp some people with autoclikers, speed hacks, anti kb etc. come in my games often and it has effected my winning ratio by a lot and I am not able to progress as fast as I can and I can not grind all day to progress so pls do something about it so legit players can actually grind and progress on the server.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
From ___CYCLONE___3
I am a kind bedwars player and a pvper but when I pvp some people with autoclikers, speed hacks, anti kb etc. come in my games often and it has effected my winning ratio by a lot and I am not able to progress as fast as I can and I can not grind all day to progress so pls do something about it so legit players can actually grind and progress on the server.
Well ik it is a problem and it depends on which game mode you are playing on
If you are in a party then you can prolly take down the hacker in quads ,trios or duos

But when a hacker joins in Solos nothing can be really done about it all I can suggest is to keep your recording software open beside your game and record the hacker and report it in the reports forum here with the evidence.
OR
Do /staff while you are in the game, if you see any staff online send, invite them to your party and let them know about your situation they will spec the hacker right then and give him an instant ban.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cyclone3

Cyclone3

OK I will do that But in quads you are right me and my friend both can take down one hacker but like if I am going alone and I have diamond armor and sword and he has nothing still he defeats me with his reach that's why me and my friend have to do a double team on him so we can confuse the hacker. But still the games should be more legit like I was grinding for win streak I got a win streak of 7 but than a hacker ruined it.

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
From ___CYCLONE___3
You can record and report them here on forums and help the server free for rule breakers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cyclone3

Cyclone3

ok I will try to do it only I will record if I think the person is hacking because my game lags when I record

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
From ___CYCLONE___3
True, hackers have been a big issue lately and I just get annoyed when I lose my ws to a hacker.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
True, hackers have been a big issue lately and I just get annoyed when I lose my ws to a hacker.
mhm same only if the staff would just give your ws back :<

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Unfortunately yes, I lost many high winstreaks (like 120) because of Hackers. It has been a reason why I became a Staff Member. To prevent hackers to cheat freely.

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
Unfortunately yes, I lost many high winstreaks (like 120) because of Hackers. It has been a reason why I became a Staff Member. To prevent hackers to cheat freely.
Thankfully you and the other staff members did great effort to decrease the hackers!

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Thankfully you and the other staff members did great effort to decrease the hackers!
I'm very glad to read that, we will keep on doing that! As a Helper it's easier for me now šŸ˜‰