Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Public Apology

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
hello guy two days ago i was playing some minecraft bedwars quadruples on portal and i queued a guy called wildabbeefan111 but then he said he wasnt my fan so i got really upset and said fk u and i am very sorry mr n0tanisha n0tanisha gave me a warning and it has made me see the error in my ways and i assure u it will not happen again, so to reiterate, i am very very very sorry and i wish for u forgiveness mr wildabbeefan111 pls forgive me thx

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Dear [Name],

Thank you for reaching out and offering your apology for the incident where you swore at [Person's Name]. I appreciate your willingness to take responsibility for your actions and make amends. It takes courage and maturity to acknowledge our mistakes and try to make things right.

Swearing or using offensive language can be hurtful and disrespectful to others, and I'm glad that you recognized the impact of your words. It's important to remember that words have power, and the way we choose to communicate can greatly influence the atmosphere and relationships around us.

Apologizing is a crucial step towards repairing any harm caused, and I believe that sincere apologies can go a long way in healing relationships. By expressing remorse and taking accountability, you have shown that you genuinely regret your actions and are committed to making a positive change.

Moving forward, it's essential to learn from this experience and strive to communicate more thoughtfully and respectfully. Taking a moment to pause and consider the consequences of our words before speaking can help prevent similar situations in the future. Practicing empathy and understanding towards others' perspectives can also foster better relationships and a more harmonious environment.

I encourage you to reach out to [Person's Name] personally and apologize directly to them as well. A genuine, heartfelt apology can demonstrate your sincerity and provide an opportunity for open dialogue, which may help rebuild trust and repair any damage caused.

Remember, we all make mistakes, but it's how we handle those mistakes that truly matters. By taking responsibility, offering a sincere apology, and actively working on personal growth, you are showing great character and maturity.

Thank you once again for your apology. I believe that with sincere efforts, understanding, and compassion, it's possible to move past this incident and build stronger, more respectful relationships.

Wishing you the best in your journey of personal growth and improved communication.

Kind regards, [Your Name]

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
1684607311443.pngithis is absolutely unaccweptabel.I will be ssubmitnga report immedly

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
i am very sorry mr .avatar--xss { width: 21px; height: 21px; line-height: 21px !important; margin-right: 2px; } n0tanisha n0tanisha @n0tanisha
You shall be forgiven for your wrong doing, but the warning shall stay.