Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Public Warning in Map Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376

What is the suggestion about?
Public Warning in Map Submissions In Forum Page

Description:
Hour ago I received an Already Punished report by staff member, but warning doesn't show publicly, it should be public

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Users would be able to know if they were punished in that forum or not

Extra Information:
You spin me right round baby right round, like a record baby right round round round

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Just to leave to everyone a msg, if ur a random who downvoted for no reason gtfo

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
No one has downvoted your suggestion yet. I don't really get your point about this punishment may you elaborate more, please?

And something I would addon is that there should be a Warning bell aside from the messages, notifications, etc making it for punishment for people to know when they are punished by someone.

Elaborate more about your suggestion and I will vote now I am going with neutral as I don't really know what it really means.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No one has downvoted your suggestion yet. I don't really get your point about this punishment may you elaborate more, please?

And something I would addon is that there should be a Warning bell aside from the messages, notifications, etc making it for punishment for people to know when they are punished by someone.

Elaborate more about your suggestion and I will vote now I am going with neutral as I don't really know what it really means.
There was downvote 15 mins ago

There is warning bell, but I still think it should be public so users could know that the user, and irdk how can I elaborate more abt it, it's literally logical just show warning publicly to everyone

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
I don't know what the benefits of this really are. Just seems like a waste of time, because who is checking to see if you got warned. I don't think anyone would be like, "Omg he got warned!"

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I don't know what the benefits of this really are. Just seems like a waste of time, because who is checking to see if you got warned. I don't think anyone would be like, "Omg he got warned!"
Nobody does that, they just report them and do nothing, and I check only users who got punished because I reported them

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
literally makes no difference
exposure of the hackers/rule-breakers users can lead to them getting lots of hate
also is useless

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
literally makes no difference
exposure of the hackers/rule-breakers users can lead to them getting lots of hate
also is useless
Hackers on forums? Bro are u dumb or something? Ur brain just doesn't make sense to anyone

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hackers on forums? Bro are u dumb or something? Ur brain just doesn't make sense to anyone
MindaugasS MindaugasS and explain to my damaged brain how is that hate if it's their fault of breaking rules I mean when I made this Suggestion I meant that public warn would say 'You are not allowed to Grave-dig' for example

Status
Not open for further replies.