Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars punishment for afking

Status
Not open for further replies.

torzod

Donator
Donator
IGN
torzod

Minecraft Username:
torzod​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
punishment for afking​

Suggestion Details:
Hello,
When I join bedwars-4, in some game people are afking in the gen for the first 6 minutes or so then just focusing in the game.
This really slows the progress of the gamemode especially when the whole team (3 people) rushes together and dies and there will be no loot for them and they have to wait a long time to get a descend amound of stuff.

The player should be punished as the following if a player records a player afking for more than 3 minutes:

1st offence = 1 day ban
2nd offence = 3 day ban
3rd offence = 5 day ban

The amount of offence should be reset if the player doesint get reported in a span of 2 weeks.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I know that jartex kicks afk players but some player just come back and move a bit once in a while to not get kicked.
This is kind of like team griefing because That player is alone causing the whole team to have less lack of resources.
I think 3 minutes is a plenty amount of time to get enough resources to move on.​

Extra Information:
Only player reports with video evidence should be accepted.
The player should be punished even if he goes to the shop after a bit of time to buy items and comes back and afk.​

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
The only thing they need to do is not allowing the player to rejoin the game after they have been kicked for beeing afk
Oh yeah that's a easier option to code it in than the thing I suggested

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, torzod​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT

Status
Not open for further replies.