Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Punishment for using the auto totem hack in survival and other 1.11+ gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Minecraft Username:
progamezia​

What is your suggestion's title?
Punishment for using the auto totem hack in survival and other 1.11+ gamemodes​

Suggestion Details:
Auto Totem is a Minecraft Cheat for versions 1.11 and above which automatically puts totems from your inventory to your offhand,It is an unfair advantage as people using this don't have to worry about putting totems in their offhand while pvping,But,there is no punishment for using it.So I suggest adding a punishment for it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make sure that players can report the players which are using auto totem as an unfair advantage in places like survival PvP​

Last edited:

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
I am not sure if their anticheat already able to block mods like the one you mentioned (since it's an Inventory tweaks related mod), but if it doesn't block it, then your suggestion is something needed.
+1

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear progamezia,

I am sorry to hear about this and that it has frustrated you,

If you believe this is a bug and would like to report the bug then feel free to report here. It helps to have evidence to support your bug report but it is not essential.

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
I am not sure if their anticheat already able to block mods like the one you mentioned (since it's an Inventory tweaks related mod), but if it doesn't block it, then your suggestion is something needed.
+1
just like almost every hack,there might be bypassers,so we cant rely on the console or anticheat for everything,even though it needs like slow motioned proof of a totem of undying appearing in their offhand instantly after they popped,but still its not impossible for someone to make that evidence

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Dear progamezia,

I am sorry to hear about this and that it has frustrated you,

If you believe this is a bug and would like to report the bug then feel free to report here. It helps to have evidence to support your bug report but it is not essential.

Have a good day!

Thanks,
Bobsilowski
hello bobsilowski,this is not a bug report,this is a suggestion to add a punishment for using the auto totem hack,if you need proof that there is no punishment for using auto totem right now,you can check the list of things you can punish a person for,

MetalSoul7

IGN
MetalSoul7
just like almost every hack,there might be bypassers,so we cant rely on the console or anticheat for everything,even though it needs like slow motioned proof of a totem of undying appearing in their offhand instantly after they popped,but still its not impossible for someone to make that evidence
That is true to be honest, Other than getting the anticheat to detect that mod, I can't think of any close way to detect whether someone's using it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
That is true to be honest, Other than getting the anticheat to detect that mod, I can't think of any close way to detect whether someone's using it
i do know a way,you gotta zoom into the hand area of the minecraft character whos cheating,if you notice that the totem is back in their offhand without them holding the totem in their main hand for atleast a second,they're 80% using it,i think some slow motion and zooming in will do it,i dont think it will take that long to like edit and slow mo the vid

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
progamezia

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
i do know a way,you gotta zoom into the hand area of the minecraft character whos cheating,if you notice that the totem is back in their offhand without them holding the totem in their main hand for atleast a second,they're 80% using it,i think some slow motion and zooming in will do it,i dont think it will take that long to like edit and slow mo the vid
some people do decide to use their left hand as their main hand,its a feature added in 1.9 or smth,

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, progamezia​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Using any type of cheats is already punishable.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.