Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Purchase custom kill messages

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
WildAbbee​

What is your suggestion's title?
Purchase custom kill messages​

Suggestion Details:
It would be cool if you could pay like $5 to buy a kill message exclusive to you that you create. Would need to be manually approved to make sure its not offensive / rule breaking.

Maybe when you purchase it you are presented a form you can fill out:

Bow Kill: {victim} was ruthlessly attacked by {killer}'s bow.
Melee Kill: {victim} was ruthlessly beheaded by {killer}.
Void Kill: {victim} was ruthlessly pushed over by {killer}.
(where {victim} and {killer} are placeholders)

Maybe add "[Custom Kill Message]" to the end, and add an explanation of how to buy a custom kill message, to alleviate confusion?​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Fun thing for players to show off + monetisation​

Extra Information:
An explanation of how placeholders work, how to activate it, and rules surrounding your custom kill message will be required.

Perhaps additional placeholders like:
{team} Killer team colour (BW)
{enemy_team} Enemy team colour (BW)
{health} Remaining HP of the killer

It should not be possible to use colours as in a stressful situation you don't have time to read the entire kill message, just glance at it to see the colours of the player who died.​

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Neutral, I feel like it would be a good feature but a few things that can go wrong:

1. What happens if it gets disapproved ? Does the player lose their money?
2. Could cause arguments if it gets disapproved.
3. Who would be able to decide if its disapproved or not? and not everyone has all the knowledge on what is offensive or not. They could disguise it as a normal word but in another language, could be very offensive.
4. Rare kill messages would be easily obtained with 5$. All they have to do is copy the kill message from other cosmetics and boom. You can buy every message on the cosmetics section
5. For many years, every cosmetic has been obtainable and adding this feature would unbalance that. Even lootboxes that require iron can easily be obtained free as you can get iron rank with vote crystals, which is maybe why it was added (Got no clue on that, just a guess).

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Neutral because of reasons that iFlyYT mentioned + might be a pain for staff to approve each one.Other than that,seems like a really unique and cool idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Neutral, I feel like it would be a good feature but a few things that can go wrong:

1. What happens if it gets disapproved ? Does the player lose their money?
2. Could cause arguments if it gets disapproved.
3. Who would be able to decide if its disapproved or not? and not everyone has all the knowledge on what is offensive or not. They could disguise it as a normal word but in another language, could be very offensive.
4. Rare kill messages would be easily obtained with 5$. All they have to do is copy the kill message from other cosmetics and boom. You can buy every message on the cosmetics section
5. For many years, every cosmetic has been obtainable and adding this feature would unbalance that. Even lootboxes that require iron can easily be obtained free as you can get iron rank with vote crystals, which is maybe why it was added (Got no clue on that, just a guess).
Neutral because of reasons that iFlyYT mentioned + might be a pain for staff to approve each one.Other than that,seems like a really unique and cool idea
1. If it is disapproved then the user would be told and they would choose another. (after consideration its easiest just to open a forums conversation rather than have some complicated form)
2 & 3. If it breaks the public rules then it will be disapproved. Reports can be made if an inappropriate message somehow slips through.
4. Kill messages aren't that rare, and also custom kill messages will have [Custom Kill Message] in them, so it will be obvious the user doesn't actually have the message.
5. Every cosmetic has been obtainable, not usable. I suggested a backend way for it to be implemented which would give the cosmetic to every player but only ones who purchase it can use it, but I'm not going to post it here since it's related to team minigames.

Nirahz Nirahz has agreed to moderate them.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
1. If it is disapproved then the user would be told and they would choose another. (after consideration its easiest just to open a forums conversation rather than have some complicated form)
2 & 3. If it breaks the public rules then it will be disapproved. Reports can be made if an inappropriate message somehow slips through.
4. Kill messages aren't that rare, and also custom kill messages will have [Custom Kill Message] in them, so it will be obvious the user doesn't actually have the message.
5. Every cosmetic has been obtainable, not usable. I suggested a backend way for it to be implemented which would give the cosmetic to every player but only ones who purchase it can use it, but I'm not going to post it here since it's related to team minigames.

Nirahz Nirahz has agreed to moderate them.
Interesting.
Bit confused on your 5th point though, what do you mean by that?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Interesting.
Bit confused on your 5th point though, what do you mean by that?
I have a solution but I'm not allowed to tell you it.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I have a solution but I'm not allowed to tell you it.
Ah okay. Fair enough. Well I'm going to change my vote to 0.8 as I feel like its a good suggestion but can have many problems in the future

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Hi WildAbbee, After reviewing your suggetion, I decided to give it +1 At same time -1 for following reason(s);

1- The Server will not be able to withstand a lot of killmessage(s) in one moment, and it make a lot of time and effort from staff for this

2- That make many glitchs/bugs maybe that staff cant even fix it only with removing it.

3- That'll make more funnier and I guess It's will able only for Crystale/Diamond Ranks.

Thank you for interisted to make
JartexNetwork better for all players, Have Fun playing on it !!

~kind regards, SxF1ne.

Sofiane#7834

Last edited: