Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Question about Iron Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWantALongName

Donator
Donator
IGN
iWantALongName
Hey, so I'm trying to get Iron rank on here via votes and I had a quick question.

It says that my iron from the 50 vote milestone will expire in 14 days. So my question is, if I get the iron from the 100 vote milestone, will the timer reset or will I have to get another milestone.

Also after I hit 200 votes, will I not be able to get more iron? Because in the /vote menu it shows only till 200.

alyan

Donator
Donator
Hey, so I'm trying to get Iron rank on here via votes and I had a quick question.

It says that my iron from the 50 vote milestone will expire in 14 days. So my question is, if I get the iron from the 100 vote milestone, will the timer reset or will I have to get another milestone.

Also after I hit 200 votes, will I not be able to get more iron? Because in the /vote menu it shows only till 200.
No, it won't reset, each 500 iron has its own cooldown like the first one might expire in 3 days and the other one can be expire in a week, you should claim your iron together or at the end of the month if you are thinking to vote after the month too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iWantALongName

iWantALongName

Donator
Donator
IGN
iWantALongName
No, it won't reset, each 500 iron has its own cooldown like the first one might expire in 3 days and the other one can be expire in a week, you should claim your iron together or at the end of the month if you are thinking to vote after the month too
Thank you. What about the other question if you don't mind?

alyan

Donator
Donator
Thank you. What about the other question if you don't mind?
Yes you can't, back then they had a limit of 250 votes but It was only for a limited time, if you want more Iron currency you can do is try to get 200 votes in a month, redeem all iron currency and you will get 14 days, in those 14 days you can get 500-1k iron more

also for more Iron you can try get from crates too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iWantALongName

iWantALongName

Donator
Donator
IGN
iWantALongName
Yes you can't, back then they had a limit of 250 votes but It was only for a limited time, if you want more Iron currency you can do is try to get 200 votes in a month, redeem all iron currency and you will get 14 days, in those 14 days you can get 500-1k iron more

also for more Iron you can try get from crates too
Alright, thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, iWantALongName.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Saturaxion​

Status
Not open for further replies.