Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Quick Question

Metri

How can I turn my vote crystals into Jartex iron?
That's all, Thanks for reading =D

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Currently you cannot convert your votes to Iron, however you will be prompt on when it will be available.

Do note that only votes from this month onwards can be converted, the previous months do not count.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

Currently you cannot convert your votes to Iron, however you will be prompt on when it will be available.

Do note that only votes from this month onwards can be converted, the previous months do not count.
Thanks for the rather quick reply Brasher, my regards to the staff team.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene

why so what's up with that ??

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Update: you can now once you've reached at least 50 votes just by simply doing /vote, you can claim milestones and you can get rewarded with iron currency. Do note that each milestone can only be claimed once per month!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Metri

Metri

Update: you can now once you've reached at least 50 votes just by simply doing /vote, you can claim milestones and you can get rewarded with iron currency. Do note that each milestone can only be claimed once per month!
With that information, I think the wisest way to utilizing my vote crystals is to keep claiming them for the entirety of a month (or longer) and then redeeming them at the end for the maximum output? I guess I will figure that out eventually, but anyways, thanks for letting me know!

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
With that information, I think the wisest way to utilizing my vote crystals is to keep claiming them for the entirety of a month (or longer) and then redeeming them at the end for the maximum output? I guess I will figure that out eventually, but anyways, thanks for letting me know!
No, claiming now or later wouldnt change the fact that you can only collect them once, however in that aspect collecting at the end of the month all together would allow you to use the iron currency on higher priced rewards (because they expire)

Nohacksjustbhop_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NoHacksJustBhop_
How can I turn my vote crystals into Jartex iron?
That's all, Thanks for reading =D
Currently you are not able to! Maybe in the future ? If you want that go to suggestions and submit a response !