Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

quitting jartex

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
Staff members are shit. Go login, type /staff, 99% there will be no staff online
Actually so true. At this point I dont even consider doing that command anymore. Even if you do, they wouldn't join the party most of the time. Oh, and if they do join? Guess what, you can't warp players on a full TheBridge game! actually so convenient. Why so? Thats how it is! Boohoo, now you gotta play with the hacker. It's so tiring to play just for fun and then get your game ruined by a hacker that doesn't go to school. Really ruining the Jartex Experience. Staffs fault. TheBridge is a shit gamemode anyways with No developer giving one peanut shit about it. Please delete it.

Messaged several staff members with evidence, after several days he still wasn't banned
Same scenario. ALL the staff doesn't know how TheBridge works (except NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 (hes great staff and is the best everyone else is just stupid)) If you're a regular TheBridge player, you'll know there are regular hackers playing there WITHOUT even getting banned. For example, virak_123 (now banned thanks to ME) unlocking EVERY. SINGLE. KIT. How much would that cost? Almost 600k coins. no, not from clans, but from hacking for over 8 fucking months holy shit. Well, now it may be arguable, why dont you record him and report him? well why don't you fucking do your job properly and at least put some effort to play some TheBridge games and learn how the game works and actually watch games. I've seen many players get FASLE banned because the staff who banned them didn't even check twice. Date was January 2021, where you can STILL see enemy gamertags. His IGN is Duckled, and he got banned for what? For seeing an enemy who's invisible, but has a gamertag! Definitely Tracer hacking, you can even still see the proof in his Punishments page. And when I tell staff, "Please tell him to Appeal" why should you appeal a false ban, he's already quit from what happened and theres no way someone's about to say sorry for not doing anything wrong. Yeah i agree, his fault for not Appealing. So great.

And as for the Minigames Community, cheers to you for not even caring about TheBridge. Almostlikeaboss Almostlikeaboss can you please suggest Thiemo to delete the gamemode so Jartex becomes a better place. Thank you.

Oh, thiemo can't? Because you've bought it from the original server? Well then maybe rework that old ass code instead of rocking that 2015 year old Code for thebridge with full of broken shit and bugs.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
TheBridge is a shit gamemode anyways with No developer giving one peanut shit about it. Please delete it.
didnt read anything but I agree with this

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
i’m sure at least 1 person will miss you

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I don't really talk to any minigames staff members because they lack knowledge about the rules of the gamemode I play, I rather not waste my braincells trying to explain to someone why in this specific video, someone is freezing. The only time I have had to deal with a minigames staff member was a few days ago, iFly was unvanished in Lobby while nicked, I messaged him because jartex nicking is really bad and u can just type the name of the staff, He logged off / went in vanish, Maybe he was busy or something.

I fully blame Rodagave115 Rodagave115 for not providing enough training to staff members during the mentor sessions they go through as a trial. The mentor sessions are literally just QnAs and it doesn't teach staff members anything, not to mention you can cheat on the sessions by having the staff handbook / punishment chart open, The only part of the mentor sessions thats actually helpful, (if its still the way it was 3 years ago) is the part where the show trials videos and tell them to determine if the person is cheating or not

The lack of knowledge about kitpvp rules amongst staff members is also a problem, there are only a few staff members for kitpvp, Sabit, GL0CKK, ovq. Sabit is the most idiot person I have ever had to deal with and I mean this in the most non toxic way I can. He is very unhelpful, AFKs on the gamemode just for playtime *maybe because no one can kick him because no other staff member plays it*. Just yesterday there was a guy was holding safes, and this sabit dude is sitting AFK, with 4 people saying his name in chat. A staff member who I never thought would be helpful was better for us than a actual kitpvp staff, bene_e bene_e thank you.

I would also like to talk about Verwelkte Verwelkte I have seen him putting in work, almost all my forums reports are getting handled by him, although I haven't heard great things about him, he has been very useful to me. He replies almost instantly if you msg him and tries his best to help people. I am aware that he may not have the greatest of character, but he is as good a staff member can get on jartex.

ovq is useful yes, but right now he is away, and I do not blame him for that. Ovq deserves praise in his own right, he is probably one of best staff members, coming from a kitpvp player's pov. I truly believe he should be the next srmod because of his creative ideas that have changed kitpvp (even though the dev team makes no effort to complete a single update they promised and still haven't fixed the stuff broken from the start of the map).

GL0CKK is just GL0CKK. I can see how he may not be helpful regarding other gamemodes since he does lack knowledge, like minigames staff members may lack knowledge about kitpvp. But on kitpvp, he has been really useful, Just needs a little more playtime and hardwork. Maybe even expand to other gamemodes.

In conclusion, The only staff members I would willingly explain things to are bene, ovq, GL0CKK, chocz and maybe verwelkte, I still need to see him deal with some situations to determine his abilities. I like these staff members because I know my time won't get wasted and they would actually try to use their brains as well to try their best to help me the best they can.
Yeah I pretty much agree with everything you said here.

VoidX

Addicted Member
Bruh this guy doesnt like Jartex?? Wow! Everyone likes JartexNetwork including me of course! We all agree to Jartex is Best! Not bad!

VoidX

Addicted Member
Hello everyone, I am quitting jartex. When I joined jartex, it was shit, but now it is shitter. And I'm going to college after the holidays so I won't have time for MC anymore. You probably noticed I haven't played much recently.

Staff members are shit. Go login, type /staff, 99% there will be no staff online (or well they are vanished, so they don't need to do their fucking jobs). Old staff like hakim were shit but the new staff. They are so awful. iFly specifically is some 7 year old that gets bullied so he got staff on jartex to falseban people to make himself feel better. His mother still doesn't love him. The staff are also awful at banning cheaters, I've recorded several people fucking bhopping blatantly and its "lag". Lost my 85ws solo bw ws to some kid with antikb. He had over 150 wins. Messaged several staff members with evidence, after several days he still wasn't banned. Great staff. Next thing to rant about, the community. It is full of 12 year old asians who learned how to left click yesterday and think that they are good because they won a 2v1. Or maybe not. I remember 2 people flexing that they nearly beat me. In a 1v2. Also they didn't even get my bed. And there is kaivalya, who I don't need to say anything about. Dev team is shit now too. When thiemo did everything, although it was slow, at least it was good. Now we can't even rush on mario kart because stupxd decided to fuck with the block protection radius. We've got shit maps like broken because nirahz gets nostalgia from it.

Was fun. Learned a lot on jartex. Specifically how not to design a server / game.

Fuck you all.
Seriously Dude, com on man! Thats not a good way to say that to JartexNetwork! JartexNetwork has good members and the Staff Team is awsome!

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
If anyone really gets false banned(with evidence) I do false ban appeals in my dms on discord!