Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

quitting jartex

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
but,how can i know,that this isnt an april fools........

dato303

I agree. Most of the times I die to a hacker in the game. I report them and yes, they get banned, but what I'm mostly mad about is anti-cheat I have won and lost against so many hackers while anti-cheat was being a little idiot and thinking "This is a legit player!" And when someone lags anti-cheat is like "This guy is hacking! Lemme ban!!!!" I got banned like that 2 times now. (well I got unbanned second time but still). Goodbye abbee and wish you could come back in the future.

Oh_myMinecraft

Donator
Donator
I agree. Most of the times I die to a hacker in the game. I report them and yes, they get banned, but what I'm mostly mad about is anti-cheat I have won and lost against so many hackers while anti-cheat was being a little idiot and thinking "This is a legit player!" And when someone lags anti-cheat is like "This guy is hacking! Lemme ban!!!!" I got banned like that 2 times now. (well I got unbanned second time but still). Goodbye abbee and wish you could come back in the future.
what's the date today

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Only good staff member was rLilJesus, and the stupid staff demoted him too. JartexNetwork is really ruining itself

• Pensive
Reactions: Yuu

MaybeItsDestiny_

Donator
Donator
Hello there, this was very hard for me to read as it is too moving. It's sad to lose the only good female player in the server but everything comes to an end as my braincells did. I might aswell resign as I'd never reach Hakim's level of swagness in my whole journey as a staff member. But for now, goodbye and congratulations to Nirahz Nirahz for finally being freed from a woman.

Xgio64

Hello everyone, I am quitting jartex. When I joined jartex, it was shit, but now it is shitter. And I'm going to college after the holidays so I won't have time for MC anymore. You probably noticed I haven't played much recently.

Staff members are shit. Go login, type /staff, 99% there will be no staff online (or well they are vanished, so they don't need to do their fucking jobs). Old staff like hakim were shit but the new staff. They are so awful. iFly specifically is some 7 year old that gets bullied so he got staff on jartex to falseban people to make himself feel better. His mother still doesn't love him. The staff are also awful at banning cheaters, I've recorded several people fucking bhopping blatantly and its "lag". Lost my 85ws solo bw ws to some kid with antikb. He had over 150 wins. Messaged several staff members with evidence, after several days he still wasn't banned. Great staff. Next thing to rant about, the community. It is full of 12 year old asians who learned how to left click yesterday and think that they are good because they won a 2v1. Or maybe not. I remember 2 people flexing that they nearly beat me. In a 1v2. Also they didn't even get my bed. And there is kaivalya, who I don't need to say anything about. Dev team is shit now too. When thiemo did everything, although it was slow, at least it was good. Now we can't even rush on mario kart because stupxd decided to fuck with the block protection radius. We've got shit maps like broken because nirahz gets nostalgia from it.

Was fun. Learned a lot on jartex. Specifically how not to design a server / game.

Fuck you all.
yes, I see what you mean you are right

hasey

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
xHasey
negative askers

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member