Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Survival Store Ranks/Rankup Prices

tonvado

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
So I was planning on purchasing Duke Rank voucher in survival since I saw that It costs 60eu in store with 50% off sale. When I went in survival goldshop the prices were doubled the amount of that in store. The knight Rank without sale costs 2k Gold while in Store It only costs 10eu same goes with the other ranks. The Duke ranks is costing me 12.5k Gold while in store It shows only 60eu. The Iron Currency price of the knight rank is 2k Iron which is pretty weird since in all gamemodes the starting rank costs only 1k Iron and 1k Gold. I just wanted to confirm are these prices right? or should I wait for them to be fixed.

2024-02-08_12.31.03.pngScreenshot 2024-02-08 145233.png

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
So I was planning on purchasing Duke Rank voucher in survival since I saw that It costs 60eu in store with 50% off sale. When I went in survival goldshop the prices were doubled the amount of that in store. The knight Rank without sale costs 2k Gold while in Store It only costs 10eu same goes with the other ranks. The Duke ranks is costing me 12.5k Gold while in store It shows only 60eu. The Iron Currency price of the knight rank is 2k Iron which is pretty weird since in all gamemodes the starting rank costs only 1k Iron and 1k Gold. I just wanted to confirm are these prices right? or should I wait for them to be fixed.

View attachment 28404View attachment 28405
rankup prices are cheaper just but the smallest rank and rankup

Ari13ian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Ari13ian
In this case, you should be right and the prices should be bugged, I suggest you to make a bug report HERE, and wait patiently until devs fix the issue.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Solution - BUG REPORT
Greetings tonvado tonvado .

This is clearly a mistake, so it is best to inform the server staff with a bug report.
If you have further inquiries, please contact me.
(If you say I'm trying to be staff, I am not. I may sound like one due to a formal tone)

Sincerely,
~ Random737

Last edited: